Mr. Green Gaming

Ban for Mariana

ickkck2

First of all excuse my bad english

I've been at the server and a girl from nick mariana every time someone connects and does not tolerate it with her insults
Eat like a fucking son of a bitch.
No fucking shit
Stupid
Damn dying I do not think this is healthy for the server and how to recommend it with users like this woman
Reviewing in the forum everything posted about this user and are multiple complaints and do not echo anything about it
https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/search/?&q=mariana

I hope that the administrators are a little more competent and put a stop to this girl

Any proof? If not, then we really can't do much. The past is gone and we admins punished that player for sure that time, so there is no need to go back to it again. For now, if you have any proof of any what you are saying, provide it please.

IMO this person @ickkck2 is doing a great job by reporting. As I've noticed Mariana seems not to learn from the past. He/she seems to insult quite often. 

But ickkck2 if you want us to take actions bring us some new screenshots/pictures and we will take care of it.

Thanks

lmao, I believe that mariana is having a hard case of endless PMT. And I do agree with this post, kinda. She is really insulting everyone by simply sending some neutral things to the chat in Spanish. I told @BlueYoshi97 some of this case, and how its had begun. Well idk if she should be banned for that, but she is RAGING AS FUCK at every single person :blink::blink:

Edited by Grizzly
1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

lmao, I believe that mariana is having a hard case of endless PMT. And I do agree with this post, kinda. She is really insulting everyone by simply sending some neutral things to the chat in Spanish. I told @BlueYoshi97 some of this case, and how its had begun. Well idk if she should be banned for that, but she is RAGING AS FUCK at every single person :blink::blink:

About the raging you're absolutely right but instead of banning a long mute could do the work as well I think.

Edited by r0cK
17 minutes ago, r0cK said:

About the raging you're absolutely right but instead of banning a long mute could do the work as well I think.

I believe a long mute will make the player even rage more and leave, because they cant say anything when they lose..etc

5 hours ago, SkyNET said:

if i was an admin i would just ban him for pretending to be a girl.... oh wait... i am an admin....

Youre an admin that should be demoted now. Better yet, yesterday. And very funny comment btw

First of all I would thank you for all the effort you put into reporting this multiple times @ickkck2.  As I had her muted yesterday for 24hrs I took action and banned her from the server. As these screenshots are from today it  seems like she just started acting like always and did not learn from the mute. I have no time set on the ban so I'm not sure how long she will be banned for. 

Maybe we from the admin team can decide on how long she should be banned from the server.

• r0cK locked this topic