Mr. Green Gaming

Mariana doing her own

ickkck2

Guest F1MADKILLER

not long ago in mix she was trying to insult me as a former admin I feel someone like this needs either a very lengthy mute or a long ban, you can do 30+ day mutes & /ignore does not always solve a issue if they can work out how to get round it

Edited by F1MADKILLER
47 minutes ago, KneeLz said:

Its weird that if i insult someone I get only 1 warn and after that perma BAN. If mariana insults she/he gets like 10 warns and after that only 3 days ban (not sure) so just ban her/him PERMA!!!

Honestly I was thinking of banning him/her, but wanted to ask race admins on this first. Don't worry, be patient. 

Guys please, ONLY players invovled reply to this. Otherwise no need to post in here. Thanks.

No one should be banned for words. There is "/ignore player" and there is mute either will work for this situation.

ickkck2 you should start using the "/ignore player" command and report people who insult you. not report people who insult others.

Okay, instead of this 7day mute make it a 30 day mute in my opinion. Seems like she doesn't give a fuck about the previous mutes and bans in the past. 

@MoshPit I do not think Diablo is doing any wrong here by reporting players who insult others. If you search up Mariana in discord you can see 80% of her chats are insults/rages going back till 2016.

Just the fact she might be a girl makes some admins not doing their job as they are afraid they wouldn't be liked/loved anymore by this young female. 

It's time some serious actions are being taken against this incident. 

Just because if another player would act like she does, immediately action is being taken. 

PS. What are admins in race doing against this during their duty. There's enough active admins in race to react on this immediately. Just because multiple topics are made by Mariana already I can only make up admins in race are not doing their job or may be incredible in love with this mysterious individual. 

Edited by r0cK
  • Cena locked this topic
  • MoshPit unlocked this topic
8 hours ago, r0cK said:

@MoshPit I do not think Diablo is doing any wrong here by reporting players who insult others. If you search up Mariana in discord you can see 80% of her chats are insults/rages going back till 2016.

The reason i say report for their insults is because people insult and joke all the time, so to show anyone insulting someone else is to take it out of context.

• r0cK locked this topic
  • MoshPit unlocked this topic
  • MoshPit locked this topic
  • r0cK unlocked and locked this topic