Mr. Green Gaming

Financial Report: June 2017

Ywa

1 hour ago, Ywa said:

What do you exactly mean?

If you're failing to make actual money roll out into accounts you can maybe somehow set up some sort of partnership with other companies so they can exchange 20k gc into a 20 dollar gift card from them, I can see it working with steam, amazon etc.. I'm not sure how exactly this could be made reality, just a valid idea tho.

3 hours ago, Sky.meh said:

If you're failing to make actual money roll out into accounts you can maybe somehow set up some sort of partnership with other companies so they can exchange 20k gc into a 20 dollar gift card from them, I can see it working with steam, amazon etc.. I'm not sure how exactly this could be made reality, just a valid idea tho.

Lmao I dont see it possible, I doubt that Steam or Amazon, which are millionaire companies, are interested in a server with 50 players, they have nothing to gain,  by giving that gift card of which you speak ... go and spend those gc IN MY NEW HORNS THAT CENA WILL ADD , BEST HORNS !

4 minutes ago, fstyle3 said:

Lmao I dont see it possible, I doubt that Steam or Amazon, which are millionaire companies, are interested in a server with 50 players, they have nothing to gain,  by giving that gift card of which you speak ... go and spend those gc IN MY NEW HORNS THAT CENA WILL ADD , BEST HORNS !

lel it's not contacting steam itself but the companies that are willing to cooperate xD whatever, this gc-to-money thing will never happen anyway, just fantasizing about it