⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

[bug?] Dissapearing top times

Hello,

Recently, I found out that my top times are dissapearing. It's like I did a top, and the next time map is played, it isn't displayed on the leaderboard. I only have my ghost from the best run :(. Do anyone have an idea why this occurs? It happens on every single map.

*I'm attaching screenshots, and as you can see my ghost is 6:01:75, and I should be #5 on the scoreboard, but my time isn't there.

Thanks in advance.

mta-screen_2017-07-20_11-48-55.png

mta-screen_2017-07-20_11-49-22.png

24 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

or some admin might be deleting it that is the only other thing I can think of @BlueYoshi97 check the logs to make sure no one is doing something naughty which I doubt but you never know

That's not the case, I was there when this happened to Voustyyy and his toptime didn't appear.

I have never heard anyone who have this bug before, but @Maher, you say this happened to you as well? Very strange...

I have checked the log and indeed there was an error when updating your toptime

[2017-07-20 11:45:32] WARNING: [race]\race_toptimes\tops.lua:261: dbExec failed; (1062) Duplicate entry '23024-race-ywa-omgwtfbbq' for key 'PRIMARY'

Now the question is why, does anyone know if something changed with the map?

Edit: well I attempted a fix, let me know if it still happens

Edited by SDK
2 hours ago, SDK said:

I have checked the log and indeed there was an error when updating your toptime

[2017-07-20 11:45:32] WARNING: [race]\race_toptimes\tops.lua:261: dbExec failed; (1062) Duplicate entry '23024-race-ywa-omgwtfbbq' for key 'PRIMARY'

Now the question is why, does anyone know if something changed with the map?

Edit: well I attempted a fix, let me know if it still happens

Could it be from "Network trouble" or a Server crash.

12 hours ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

That's not the case, I was there when this happened to Voustyyy and his toptime didn't appear.

I have never heard anyone who have this bug before, but @Maher, you say this happened to you as well? Very strange...

It is weird, But seriously, Don't know how did it happen but for me it is surely a bug

Edit; 

Now i remember what happened; when i got map change (for example CTF to SH) i got network trouble

I keep pressing F5 and it wont show up. 

This what actually happened.

@BlueYoshi97 @SDK

Edited by Maher