⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

France

Bonjour. 

As i said in server the more you spam the server and insult, You get banned really. 

But so you avoided the mute and thats not good, they warned you and you kept going

I saw all your chat via discord and remember you can't hide anything from us. 

Edited by Maher
2 hours ago, Maher said:

Bonjour. 

As i said in server the more you spam the server and insult, You get banned really. 

But so you avoided the mute and thats not good, they warned you and you kept going

I saw all your chat via discord and remember you can't hide anything from us. 

see this : I can't accept anybody insult my countrymta-screen_2017-08-05_22-39-21.thumb.png.968b3bcd4fddec05bf6aba53ef470afd.png

mta-screen_2017-08-05_22-17-55.thumb.png.99af52a786aba330800e4e54c9f66c0d.png

Guest F1MADKILLER

Give up go away for a week come back SENSIBLE! then we might consider letting you back and as @Maher said he seen all I was there Yoshi is not the kind of person to be racist

1 hour ago, clement1012 said:

"Fuck france" is not racist?

Lol no.

Being a racist is not like this 

It is more than this 

As i said 

You shouldn't continue talking because i feel that you are a kind of person who overthinks about everything, But listen. 

I hated my country as well 

As a Muslim and Arabian human lives in Israel, It is right people were racist to me but all i did that i was silent and did not do a single action. 

So man you should be a person who haves a brain, I got quite shocked when i saw that u are 23 or 24 years old. 

But well, Lets just forget it, And Nope he is not racist (Yoshi).

On 8/6/2017 at 0:05 PM, clement1012 said:

"Fuck france" is not racist?

France is a country so if I say fuck france I say fuck the country. 

If he said fuck the french then he insulted the people and it could be seen as an insult towards you. 

Yoshi is not the kind of person to be a racist at all. Maybe you over reacted on this. 

Sometimes it's better to just ignore what people say. 

Although I do not agree with a week ban. But I am not the one who decided to ban anyway as there is /mute and discordmute. 

Edited by r0cK
10 hours ago, r0cK said:

France is a country so if I say fuck france I say fuck the country. 

If he said fuck the french then he insulted the people and it could be seen as an insult towards you. 

Yoshi is not the kind of person to be a racist at all. Maybe you over reacted on this. 

Sometimes it's better to just ignore what people say. 

Although I do not agree with a week ban. But I am not the one who decided to ban anyway as there is /mute and discordmute. 

It's not a week ban, it's a permanent ban. Yoshi totally blocked me. I then created a secount account (skelie) that was immediately banned. I hope that a solution can be found.

Guest F1MADKILLER

Clec take some advice have a few weeks away then come back and do a fresh appeal yoshi is a nice guy as long as you don't wind him up you be fine

Edited by F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

Clec take some advice have a few weeks away then come back and do a fresh appeal yoshi is a nice guy as long as you don't wind him up you be fine

I agree with Madkiller, Yoshi is a nice dutch guy. I'm sure he will unban you within ''one week'' maybe?  @BlueYoshi97:P

Edited by r0cK
56 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

Read again what I said here:

https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/19673-another-ban/

I won't unban you.

You banned me because I said "Fuck Poland", I understand that you banned me this day but Saturday you said "Fuck France"  when I logged into the mix server without reason.

After it is true that I had an aggressive behavior but I don't think that an insult such as "Fuck France" be acceptable to a Manager.

Good continuation (sorry for my bad english)

Clec33

Clement1012

Edited by clec33