Mr. Green Gaming

And the saga continues.. Starring Cena and Stig

sweetsandy

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, Buurrman said:

Stig muted a guy who was spamming random stuff and not even there to play,

you got muted for insulting stig more then once and he warned you a couple of times

greetings from a fellow player

summed up perfectly there

stop talking without proof  I muted him cus he spamming stop talking none sense and you was insulting admins and telling them what to do I ask you to not talk about admins staff or what admin should do if you got problem post report  WITH PROOF (admins don't need proof )

Guest F1MADKILLER

Sandy, admins are not always right I admit I make mistakes time to time with admin so does every admin none of us are perfect so I suggest maybe Sandy thinking about it before you contiune but 30 days is a long time not my decision wait for @Cena he muted you not me.

lol propaganda 

4 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

Sandy, admins are not always right I admit I make mistakes time to time with admin so does every admin none of us are perfect so I suggest maybe Sandy thinking about it before you contiune but 30 days is a long time not my decision wait for @Cena he muted you not me.

Agree, Everyone make mistakes and they always learn from it

10 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

and btw. i called him autistig not autistic, stop with the propaganda mr burman

Idk whats the difference between these 2 words, but here what you told him. You just never stop. (Not to him only)

nnouJuo.jpg 

6 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

but 30 days is a long time not my decision wait for @Cena he muted you not me.

I can't count how many times I have muted you Sandy, but I remember last time it was 14 days mute and you asked me after few days in the chatbox to unmute you and I did it hoping you would stop, but you just do not stop, so I believe 30 days suits you well.

Edited by Cena
  • Cena locked this topic