Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker

Another useless post from you, Steam. You had a large way to overtake him. In the first and second screenshot Jansse is even typing which means you could just do reverse and steer your car to the right. And as I can see you are the only one who gets "blocked" by ALL the players. I wonder why. Better you have made a video, because those screenshots are purely scenic.

12 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Outra publicação inútil de você, Steam. Você tinha uma maneira grande de ultrapassá-lo. Na primeira e segunda captura de tela, Jansse está até digitando, o que significa que você poderia simplesmente fazer retroceder e dirigir seu carro para a direita. E como posso ver, você é o único que é "bloqueado" por todos os jogadores. Eu quero saber porque. Melhor você fez um vídeo, porque essas capturas de tela são puramente cênicas.

Response from a racist?

Your response is useless, I only accept response from an administrator ...

Worry more about your game, please, thank you.

Good afternoon...

Guest F1MADKILLER

I agree with grizzly here there is not enough evidence here he blocked you (can someone with the powers to lock it lock it as I can't right now)

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, FilipeAzevedo said:

All right, you can block the topic, thank you. :)

sadly I can't right now I got to wait for Ywa to give me the powers to do that again I ask yoshi to do it.