⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Blocker

52 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

Check out the map and the stupidly placed checkpoints.. I had a CP behind me that wasn't scored and he was actually blocking my way to it. 

seems highly plausible considering the race's ranking; if sandy was deliberately blocking steam within this context, sandy would be in front of steam.

10 seconds blocking, going back and forth, blocking the way, just so I do not pass, this is blocker, this is ugly, here this blocker photo...

Always making an excuse for what you do wrong...

You do it with several players, there's a 50 post from you, about blocker

But lets the admin solve this...

If Sandy wanted to go back. He should stop and give way to other players to move or press B and then spawn again when players have moved. 10 secs going back and forth? Maybe Steam is lying as usual but we can't know that now from the screenshots and we only take actions according to the screenshots/videos. My suggestion for admins to mark/ban Sandy for some time.

Edited by Cena
Guest F1MADKILLER
3 hours ago, Maher said:

He should stop to let you pass, I know Combine is really annoying but doesnt seem a block for me because its already shows that Sandy wants to move out of his

Well what cena said made it sound different I think as cena said a ban will do if I see him on later 7 day ban unless some other admin bans him first

39 minutes ago, MADKILLER said:

Well what cena said made it sound different I think as cena said a ban will do if I see him on later 7 day ban unless some other admin bans him first

Well, Ban wont solve this, Which i mean banning for blocking is not nice after all, And that's not fair

Why ban for blocking 

If he blocks more than then do it so 

Just mark him for 4-5 hours or less and we're good.

Edited by Maher
31 minutes ago, Maher said:

Well, Ban wont solve this, Which i mean banning for blocking is not nice after all, And that's not fair

Why ban for blocking 

If he blocks more than then do it so 

Just mark him for 4-5 hours or less and we're good.  Marker dont help only ban 

Edited by Gonzalezo
1 hour ago, Cena said:

If Sandy wanted to go back. He should stop and give way to other players to move or press B and then spawn again when players have moved. 10 secs going back and forth? Maybe Steam is lying as usual but we can't know that now from the screenshots and we only take actions according to the screenshots/videos. My suggestion for admins to mark/ban Sandy for some time.

So you say Steam is probably lying as usual, have no reason to believe him but yet you're willing to ban me. You must have great intuition then.

I will analyze the screenshots for you. Look at the scoreboard to the right. On the first screenshot i'm 3rd, peikpeik and lostBust are behind me. As the action goes both peik and bust manage to pass me, but only Steam is left there to be 'blocked'.

It was him who wouldn't let me back up as he kept on driving into my reel making the combine spin around.

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

Hey boy, Cena said mark/ban. As i saw you thank Maher saying it wasn't my fault i really fail to see your logic going for the harder punishment. Can you please explain it to me?

2 hours ago, sweetsandy said:

So you say Steam is probably lying as usual, have no reason to believe him but yet you're willing to ban me. You must have great intuition then.

I will analyze the screenshots for you. Look at the scoreboard to the right. On the first screenshot i'm 3rd, peikpeik and lostBust are behind me. As the action goes both peik and bust manage to pass me, but only Steam is left there to be 'blocked'.

It was him who wouldn't let me back up as he kept on driving into my reel making the combine spin around.

Maybe you are right, but I can't really take your words that seriously and honesty compared to the shitty history you have. Maybe you just allowed those other 2 players to pass, but you didn't for steam. I still think you should be marked or banned.

Edited by Cena
  • Cena locked this topic