Mr. Green Gaming

Infernus handle

Hello everybody , i've just found that this server has a problem while moving infernus in mid-air while flying , since i'm a DM player , when i play on other servers  after a jump the infernus results more light and easy to handle , on this server it is a little bit more slow while doing that (like an heavy one car) , i mean to turn the car in the position you want  . I can tell you this is 100% sure but idk why it's like this.. any help? If ywa can do something about this ^^ (By the way i don't know if it's like this only with infernus.. but i think yes because i've found the difference only on that car)

• 2 weeks later...

I think I know what DanizZ means. You notice that change because other servers are more light-scripted than this one, also the problem is FPS. If you reach 99 - 100 FPS you'll see it's easier to control, therefore you see your Infernus turning with more agility, steer down, up, spacebar spins.. I see there are a few things in Mr.Green that makes it a heavy server.

18 hours ago, SDK said:

Could be that a map has messed with infernus handling, so I have reset infernus handling to default on both servers. Can you see if your problem is fixed?

Ty , i join soon and ill tell you :)

17 hours ago, Grizzly said:

I think I know what DanizZ means. You notice that change because other servers are more light-scripted than this one, also the problem is FPS. If you reach 99 - 100 FPS you'll see it's easier to control, therefore you see your Infernus turning with more agility, steer down, up, spacebar spins.. I see there are a few things in Mr.Green that makes it a heavy server.

I always have 100 FPS here on Green.. idk i mean , i could make a video of 2 screens that shows you the difference.. maybe it can be more clear

19 hours ago, SDK said:

Could be that a map has messed with infernus handling, so I have reset infernus handling to default on both servers. Can you see if your problem is fixed?

Hmm nope... just tried.. still too much hard to handle in air , turns too much slowly , i will see if i can do a video about this so you can see the difference im trying to say

7 hours ago, -DanizZ said:

Ty , i join soon and ill tell you :)

I always have 100 FPS here on Green.. idk i mean , i could make a video of 2 screens that shows you the difference.. maybe it can be more clear

yea thats what i told, mr.green is heavy-scripted, low fps will screw up ur movements too, but it isnt ur case so. There are lots of features and stuff that makes it heavy.. one example is the shooter mode, it's heavier than normal ones, like if u have bad connection you delay your actions, like press lmb to shoot, if u lag it just shoots 1 sec later, (that happens to bad wifi connections high ping and - without cable.) On other servers, shooter mode doesnt lag your car, if you have a bad connection you just seem to lag for other players, idk if u can get what i mean but thats it.

Edited by Grizzly
18 hours ago, Grizzly said:

yea thats what i told, mr.green is heavy-scripted, low fps will screw up ur movements too, but it isnt ur case so. There are lots of features and stuff that makes it heavy.. one example is the shooter mode, it's heavier than normal ones, like if u have bad connection you delay your actions, like press lmb to shoot, if u lag it just shoots 1 sec later, (that happens to bad wifi connections high ping and - without cable.) On other servers, shooter mode doesnt lag your car, if you have a bad connection you just seem to lag for other players, idk if u can get what i mean but thats it.

So this problem can't be solved right?

1 hour ago, -DanizZ said:

So this problem can't be solved right?

I dont think so, its problem is in the core of the server, probably the server should be totally remade for a total smooth control with the cars.. Or only if SDK can do it, I'd be really proud of him if he could solve it, since it's real tough job, but i dont think its impossible