Mr. Green Gaming

qrew insults

BoNd

hey guys  ,

today i was playing on the mix sever and this noob qrew insulted my mother and use always use turks language for insulting. I couldn't hear any bad words for my mother. 

This guy is really toxic and  always insults and kept saying  go to report 

He doesn't care 

This is the third time I saw him  . Do something for this qrew and somebody teach  him how to speak and write  english

If the admins think I am wrong about this guy and admins could see the morning chats. And then u find  any abuse and any toxic word from me. After that ,,,

Please ban me for permanent 

thanksss

mta-screen_2017-08-30_10-36-52.png

mta-screen_2017-08-30_10-37-24.png

mta-screen_2017-08-30_10-40-46.png

mta-screen_2017-08-30_10-44-00.png

mta-screen_2017-08-30_10-45-04.png

Edited by BoNd

I don't want to be racist, because I know that outside around the world there are respectful turkish people. However in our servers they do whatever they want: flooding the chat in their language, insulting other people in turkish, advertising other servers, etc. etc.

Now, I met a lot of people in servers but I've never seen people so disrespectful.

Edited by Otram
16 minutes ago, Otram said:

I don't want to be racist, because I know that outside around the world there are respectful turkish people. However in our servers they do whatever they want: flooding the chat in their language, insulting other people in turkish, advertising other servers, etc. etc.

Now, I met a lot of people in servers but I've never seen people so disrespectful.

Agree +

2 hours ago, Otram said:

Totally agree

Who cares ,what do you see ? or not

U are just a cancer for this server sandy. 

I know that u hate me that's why u always interupt in my post ,but I don't care who the hell you are  if you are sandy or whatever .And nobody want to know  your opinion.

And please don't interrupt in the other people matter 

Got it onion.

1 hour ago, sweetsandy said:

All I see is 2 players provoking each other.. Bond is always first to provoke and then he runs to the forum crying he got insulted. IMO completely useless topic.

Edited by BoNd

First thing:

Be respectful don't talk bad to anyone 

Second thing: 

I know it hurts, But when someone talks to me like this, I stay quiet.

Third thing:

I think both of you may get muted, Though both of you were breaking the rules IMO.

Fourth thing;

Since i'm not racist, I hate when turkish people flood the chat with their language which its annoying and many insults, However i'll always be having patience for it and if it goes more than often i will stop it as i always do.

Edited by Maher
1 hour ago, sweetsandy said:

All I see is 2 players provoking each other.. Bond is always first to provoke and then he runs to the forum crying he got insulted. IMO completely useless topic.

We're speaking about qrew's behaviour, if you want to report Bond write another topic. And btw Bond is always respectful with other people, i can't see your point.

Edited by Otram
Just now, sweetsandy said:

Qrew's behaviour that'd been caused by Bond's provocation.

So funny,  he just called me 'cancer' and then in the post below you're saying he's always respectful. Self-destruction at its finest:wave:

Well maybe something happened in the past with Bond makes him talking like that. I spend a lot of time in the server and I've never seen Bond speaking like that to other people. And no I'm sorry that doesn't make you cool. I don't think that he insult people randomly.

Edited by Otram

Sandy if u have phone u can check the morning chat and then say something about me okk. You hate every 3 Rd person of this sever that doesn't mean u will say whatever u want .  I don't wanna argue with you anymore . You are just a type of arrogant guy. Who always want to spoil the fun of server. 

But I don't care u love me or hate me.

29 minutes ago, BoNd said:

Sandy if u have phone u can check the morning chat and then say something about me okk. You hate every 3 Rd person of this sever that doesn't mean u will say whatever u want .  I don't wanna argue with you anymore . You are just a type of arrogant guy. Who always want to spoil the fun of server. 

But I don't care u love me or hate me.

Are you sure you don't care about me? Because it seems like you've been asking everybody on the server whether they like me or not, lol. Was awkward when you accidentally asked me :N

20170630_132952.jpg

Anyway, i'll leave you two lovebirds to sort this thing out. Good luck.

1 minute ago, sweetsandy said:

Are you sure you don't care about me? Because it seems like you've been asking everybody on the server whether they like me or not, lol. Was awkward when you accidentally asked me :N

20170630_132952.jpg

Since when BO$$ is BoNd? did i miss something??

1 minute ago, sweetsandy said:

20170630_132952.jpg

Hahaha what a rubbish dude

Could you please open your eyes properly. u got msg from CntIBO$$ not from me okkk. I repeat that I don't care who the hell are you in the server.

9 minutes ago, sweetsandy said:

20170630_132952.jpg

"Self-destruction at its finest:wave: "  -SweetSandy

Please somebody do something, SweetSandy is trying to force the topic against Bond when the report is against qrew. Unbelievable.

Edited by Otram
  • Guest locked this topic