Mr. Green Gaming

MrGreen 11 years anniversary MTA party

Cena

CK|M10

[SH]Maina--Lifewaste

[SH] Maina_Stay-Right-There.

5 hours ago, Cena said:

Welcome back everyone
MrGreen will be celebrating its 11th anniversary on saturday 16th of september 2017

This party will be similar to the events we used to do in Race and Mix, only with a few little changes. To see when the event will start, 
click here.

1)     You can choose any map/mode (RACE, NTS, NTS/DD, RTF, CTF or SH) you want.

2)    Only two (2) maps per player are allowed during the whole event.

3)    You can invite as many friends you can >> more people = more fun.

4) Tell all your friends to vote for a map on this topic as well.

THERE WILL BE DOUBLE GCs REWARDED, EVERYTHING YOU WIN WILL BE DOUBLED x2
ALL PERKS WILL BE 50% OFF AS WELL.

intelzzz

[RACE] infernusjumpthecreek

[RACE] apina

I agree with yoshi, they should be held one after the other so people can attend each event, it would unify both of the servers for once. An event server capable of playing all gamemodes including race would be epic, but thats probably impossible to do since the event is already happening tommorow.

Edited by inteLzzz
18 minutes ago, inteLzzz said:

intelzzz

[RACE] infernusjumpthecreek

[RACE] apina

I agree with yoshi, they should be held one after the other so people can attend each event, it would unify both of the servers for once. An event server capable of playing all gamemodes including race would be epic, but thats probably impossible to do since the event is already happening tommorow.

Its good idea, but that will be waste of time for so many players in race and mix. After few maps you will prob get bored and then you could just simply F2 and switch to the other server. I personally never enjoy race maps so it will be just waste of time to wait. Others mix players do enjoy race maps and sometimes when it is RTF/CTF they do not enjoy it and then they can just switch to Race. Switching is much better I believe rather than making everyone wait.

Just now, Cena said:

Its good idea, but that will be waste of time for so many players in race and mix. After few maps you will prob get bored and then you could just simply F2 and switch to the other server. I personally never enjoy race maps so it will be just waste of time to wait. Others mix players do enjoy race maps and sometimes when it is RTF/CTF they do not enjoy it and then they can just switch to Race. Switching is much better I believe rather than making everyone wait.

kinda makes sense, but seeing like 70-90 players in 1 server at the same time would be cool.

16 hours ago, AssNtitties said:

[RTF] On The Wheel

On a wheel, right?

21 minutes ago, besweeet said:

[DD] Car Attack (Random Markers)

[NTS] Never The Same: Coaster Edition

I think race and mix should be at the same time in one server, with the maps / modes alternating. People can experience both.

DD map already taken, choose another one.

Idk what you mean by Coaster Edition. Please specify.

4 minutes ago, inteLzzz said:

kinda makes sense, but seeing like 70-90 players in 1 server at the same time would be cool.

Yep, but its too late as well to make it as the event will start tmw.

Edited by Cena
53 minutes ago, r0cK said:

As far I know that's what @Cena is going to do. 

Doesn't sound like it.

45 minutes ago, Cena said:

To confirm, there will be two separate servers instead of mix+race in one? Meh.

37 minutes ago, Cena said:

On a wheel, right?

DD map already taken, choose another one.

Idk what you mean by Coaster Edition. Please specify.

I haven't played in so long that I can't think of other maps right now :(.

NTS: Coaster Edition is the name of my race map.