Mr. Green Gaming

New MrGreen Minecraft Server!

GamingForSadsa

Dear MrGreen Minecraft Players,

I have played a long time on the old mrgreen server and I enjoyed every second on it. It is so sad that the server is gone. I had the idea to bring the server back. I have made a server and tried to make it look mostly like the old mrgreen server. I think it would be pretty fun when all the people of old mrgreen join this server. It will be like a reunion :wub:

The server IP: 37.187.148.149:28383

Of course there is a livemap of the server, like the old server had.

http://37.187.148.149:8123/

I think there is room for improvement, so if you have some advise or tips for the server don't be afraid to tell me ;).  I have the abilty to make custom minecraft server plugins so if you have some cool ideas tell me :D. If the server gets populair I will expand the server and upgrade the ram and the playerslots. 

Can't wait to see you guys online and have a fun time!

Yours faithfully,

GamingForYou

• 2 months later...
On 17-9-2017 at 3:28 AM, GamingForSadsa said:

Dear MrGreen Minecraft Players,

I have played a long time on the old mrgreen server and I enjoyed every second on it. It is so sad that the server is gone. I had the idea to bring the server back. I have made a server and tried to make it look mostly like the old mrgreen server. I think it would be pretty fun when all the people of old mrgreen join this server. It will be like a reunion :wub:

The server IP: 37.187.148.149:28383

Of course there is a livemap of the server, like the old server had.

http://37.187.148.149:8123/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 10:24 AM, Maher said:

I would give it a try if it was officially up ^_^

A long time ago, shortly after the 'official' server went down, I requested to relaunch an official minecraft server for mrgreengaming. This request was declined by Ywa, despite his promise to, and I qoute, "will do my utmost best to make that happen", with 'that' referring to bringing back the minecraft server. I will state the reason for his decision below.

On ‎3‎-‎1‎-‎2018 at 9:17 AM, Ywa said:

Not an official one.

The reason there has never been a new 'official' server is because Ywa wouldn't gain anything out of it. When I asked him if we could use the domain of the orginal 'offiicial' server (play.minecraft.nl), his response was the following: "I've had a thought about it. I'm not going to rent the domain for when I have no benefit for it". Even though we were willing to pay for the all of it, the fact that he couldn't gain anything through possible donations (which we were planning to cover our costs with, atleast for a part), made him flat-out deny my request.

In the next couple of years my attempts to relaunch a new server haven't worked out very well. The fact we lost most of our playerbase and that we weren't able to use the old domain reduced our odds of succeeding by a lot.

Glad to see that some of the old minecraft people are still around! Perhaps we should create a Discord group for all of the old minecraft players? PM me on this forum or on skype for the invitation link :)  For those who are not familiar with Discord, it is basically a chatting app for the PC and phone, much like Skype, but better!

Edit: Instead of sending a pm, you can use the link below to join the discord channel

https://discord.gg/bc35Njj

Edited by xpr0legendx