Mr. Green Gaming

Fuc***g admins

DuskNx

Hi everyone. I just wanna say that most of admins in mrgreengaming mix server is fuc**g idiots and muting everyone they dont like, just for fun, for no reason. They say that i and my two friends insulting others, but everybody do that in that server, but admins muting only us, so WTF???!!! Please admins, watch everybody, not only that two or three persons you don't like, and mute every that type people, not only us, you fucking dicks. Thanks for attention.

1 hour ago, DuskNx said:

Hi everyone. I just wanna say that most of admins in mrgreengaming mix server is fuc**g idiots and muting everyone they dont like, just for fun, for no reason. They say that i and my two friends insulting others, but everybody do that in that server, but admins muting only us, so WTF???!!! Please admins, watch everybody, not only that two or three persons you don't like, and mute every that type people, not only us, you fucking dicks. Thanks for attention.

DuskNx_#323 & PiskNx_#323 I muted your friend PasolNx_#323 for 10 minutes because he was insulting others again. It's not even the first time he's doing. There's some-one pm'ing me with screenshots of you 3 insulting in the server at mornings when there are no admins online. 

Be happy it's only 10 minutes mute because next time I'll make it 10 years.

But we are not the ones, so why you don't mute others, only us ???? It's not fear got damn it if one fucking dick sending you pics and you muting us, when you don't see others also insulting, even that Bond who cry always to you. but we don't cry and don't telling you to mute him, because it's just a game and don't need to mad so much and mute us. I just want you to mute all that kind of persons, if you stll gonna do it. Be honest and straight. 

1 hour ago, DuskNx said:

But we are not the ones, so why you don't mute others, only us ???? It's not fear got damn it if one fucking dick sending you pics and you muting us, when you don't see others also insulting, even that Bond who cry always to you. but we don't cry and don't telling you to mute him, because it's just a game and don't need to mad so much and mute us. I just want you to mute all that kind of persons, if you stll gonna do it. Be honest and straight. 

Bond has also been muted in the past for insulting. I don't hate any of you. Your just in a bad luck that I saw your insults probably. But enjoy the game. The time you spend making this topic, your friend was already unmuted by the console.

Edited by r0cK

Okay, but you mute us too often, we don't deserve to be muted so badly, it's little bit too much, don't be so mad, almost every time we insulting we doing it just for fun, not for really, don't be so rude. I agree when I or my friends are muted for 10 minutes or even for 1 hour, but some admins muting us for 1 week. It's really to much, understand us.

3 minutes ago, DuskNx said:

Exactly! I understand that jokes. And if others don't understand it's their problem that they're little bit dumb. And don't need to mute for this.

Its their problem not yours? Well, do not say these kind of jokes if you know they are not gonna accept it. If you do not know if they will accept it or not. Then don't bother insulting under the excuse of joke. This is so silly. Be happy that r0ck muted you and not me. 10 mins and whining about it. I will lock this crap.

• Cena locked this topic