⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

intelzzz's moderator app

inteLzzz

Server: MTA Race (No MIX)

Country of origin: Latvia

Discord name: intelzzz#4784

IGN: intelzzz

So this is it, I have finally decided to try out applying for mod. I have been playing on this server for a long time now, gotten somewhat decent at racing by this servers standards. So why should I be mod? Cause most of the current staff is from Mix which if I by any chance get accepted plan to not moderate at all unless by request/lack of other staff (Mix only players - please do not leave your opinions on me in this topic, you don't even know me.) Also in my opinion current race staff do not do their jobs fully. (no offense/name calling to anyone of the staff here, I actually kinda like how chill the server is) Generally, I play for 2+ hours everyday on weekdays at evenings CET time and sometimes even up to 5-6 hours on the weekends, seems like prime time hours for the server, but in fact as I'm typing this there are no staff online on race at 10pm CET. I'm pretty tech savvy and stuff also, so I can help out newer players with a lot of issues easily.

Also people might say I am rude sometimes but I have been trying to behave lately (khem, kash its time to post your thousands of screens here)

tyuFGxI.png

F10 screen if it has relevance. 90%+ of play hours are real, i do not idle much. I should have like 100-200 more from back when they weren't counted even (old f10 screen)

Edited by inteLzzz
On 10/23/2017 at 1:14 AM, xLAPARKAx said:

you do it for your convenience and only these few hours online

Nope, and no way to really prove it unless I get it. Also most others with 1k+ hours have like 200+ gained form AFKing anyways which are just pointless imo.

On 10/23/2017 at 2:37 AM, Gametaff said:

You are a nice guy good luck boi, but your stats weren't necessary nobody wants to see your 4 tops xD

Its cause of the join date and hours.

Edited by inteLzzz
  • 1 month later...

Well, I'd say your application is old enough to have the final reply. Older than two other applications that were accepted. Two CnT members were recruited, (nothing against it, I find Haze and Pol, fine). Just that, intelz is a race player, and Cena is never on race, eventually he doesn't know race players. But knows his clan members. So intelz I suggest you to join CnT and play more on mix :D

Or bier could look after race players apps.

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Well, I'd say your application is old enough to have the final reply. Older than two other applications that were accepted. Two CnT members were recruited, (nothing against it, I find Haze and Pol, fine). Just that, intelz is a race player, and Cena is never on race, eventually he doesn't know race players. But knows his clan members. So intelz I suggest you to join CnT and play more on mix :D

Or bier could look after race players apps.

You are right, I am never on race. I always ask Bier, Jack and Mosh. Most of them told me their final answers, so you are just judging me because I just don't join race, but you never see me asking and speaking to Race admins. Also old applications was on for months and years. It is nothing what he is waiting now.  Haze and P0l in the other hand are always online and willing to help. I was considering to accept Jap, but he is never online anymore and he just disappeared, so I replaced him with Haze. Lets just say Haze got lucky. Every now and then, there is a lucky guy who get accepted fast. I don't need to explain myself to anyone either except the admin team, but I am explaining myself for everyone, because I always see myself one of you guys and not any different just because I am a manager. I hope the message received. :)  

32 minutes ago, ukaranedusze said:

has 3 applications now, my, Maher and Sky! all these applications are on the forum for more than 2 months, some of us even put a comment for the cena see, and he saw but he does not answer. i don't care what the cena will think of me after that and i don't care if he ignores or even if he doesn't accept my moderator request! the Haze posted his request for moderator does not have a month and the cena accepted, i don't care if the scene accepted or not because he is the manager. i find that silly thing because the scene is only accepting request from moderator of his friends and members of the "cnt" i suggest you do what the behemoth said. good luck!

Same reply goes for you. ^

Edit: Please do not reply to me here. Keep this application clean. 

Edited by Cena
27 minutes ago, Cena said:

You are right, I am never on race. I always ask Bier, Jack and Mosh. Most of them told me their final answers, so you are just judging me because I just don't join race, but you never see me asking and speaking to Race admins. Also old applications was on for months and years. It is nothing what he is waiting now.  Haze and P0l in the other hand are always online and willing to help. I was considering to accept Jap, but he is never online anymore and he just disappeared, so I replaced him with Haze. Lets just say Haze got lucky. Every now and then, there is a lucky guy who get accepted fast. I don't need to explain myself to anyone either except the admin team, but I am explaining myself for everyone, because I always see myself one of you guys and not any different just because I am a manager. I hope the message received. :)  

Same reply goes for you. ^

Edit: Please do not reply to me here. Keep this application clean. 

I feel like I can reply since I am the app creator, hes telling the truth tho, you only accept your friends and you do not care about race at all. Dont even care if this costs me the position cause nothing will change. The completely shit to good map ratio in race is like 1:1 at this point, cause "muh old maps". The server could have so much potential, at evenings almost always the player count is higher than mix, also it is biggest race only server on the global mta browser nearly always. Ywa wants donations right, well you could attract so much more players with just a map cleanup and some minor bugfixes. Oh well, in a perfect world race and mix would both have managers for each server.

11 minutes ago, inteLzzz said:

I feel like I can reply since I am the app creator, hes telling the truth tho, you only accept your friends and you do not care about race at all. 

Thats unfortunately makes me sad. However, I am not gonna prove any of you wrong, because it is totally useless. I am considering to accept you anyway, but not yet and be patient.  

Edit: Please DO NOT reply back to me. Everyone.

Edited by Cena
14 hours ago, inteLzzz said:

with just a map cleanup and some minor bugfixes.

Can someone tell me how a mapcleanup is going to make better the server? 

I'm not critizicing you or your app, i just don't know how is the server going to be better if you delete maps, it's not a pro racers, clanwars or skill server, it is a casual racing server.

Also there have been already deleted a big amount of maps from both of the servers because people just call them "shit" or "boring" and i still seeing less players everytime.

From my opinion the Mix server keeps growing up because they have lot of maps, gamemodes, customizations and staff aware of it, also, when kalibwoy was around here the server had a peak of improvement and players.

I guess we dont need more admins, we need developers.

• Cena locked this topic