Mr. Green Gaming
Cena

MrGreen Youtube channel

11 hours ago, Cena said:

Guys, If there is anyone who is good at photo editing and would like to help. Will be much appreciated. 

0sS6aBz.png

As you can see, its very basic pic. If you wanna help, just comment below :) 

I'd be glad to help!

3 hours ago, HazardousFTW said:

Raises his hand.

1 hour ago, HaRCoR7 said:

I'd be glad to help!

Feel free to start making a pic. When you are done with 1. You can post it here as well so others and I can take a look and vote as well (If there is more than 1 guy who made a pic). Try to keep it simple but make it more professional and make it related to all MrGreen servers. 

Hi, if you've got other ideas in mind, let me know! :mr-green:

YouTube Banner(2560x423):
pATi3qq.jpg

I also made some thumbnails to be used on the channel, since pitch black is ugly!

MTA:SA(1280x720)
B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

GTA:V(1280x720)
qTpHDwk.png

For more requests, I'd be glad to help!

Edited by HaRCoR7

12 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

pATi3qq.jpg

I also made some thumbnails to be used on the channel, since pitch black is ugly!

B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

qTpHDwk.png

Those are really lovely. I like them all. Nothing on my mind anymore haha. If anyone see those pics needs to be edited a little. Then let @HaRCoR7 know. I will wait few days to see what others think about the pics. If the majority supports you. I will be using them all on MrGreen youtube channel in all old and new videos thumbnail.

1 hour ago, HaRCoR7 said:

pATi3qq.jpg

B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

qTpHDwk.png

great design definetely

8 hours ago, HaRCoR7 said:

pATi3qq.jpg

B1rAOjS.png

GMOD(1280x720)
ZmxJo0G.png

ETS2(1280x720)
6Yap6mg.png

qTpHDwk.png

Damn nice i liked them

11 hours ago, HaRCoR7 said:

pATi3qq.jpg

It must be 2048x1152. Also try to add GTA V/ETS2 in the banner, I see MTA a lot. Thanks!

Just now, HaRCoR7 said:

My bad, here you go! :)
wxObDG5.jpg

Looks nice, I did add it already. Much better than the current one ^^ 

@AssNtitties @Noam @Gametaff. These 3 players are recording MTA videos for MrGreen Youtube channel. I have 2 Gmod ZS videos from @Duby. I have 1 Euro Truck Simulator 2 video recorded by me and @BelgianCat. Is there any player who would like to contribute as well? Any game is accepted as long as it got something to do with MrGreen. If you are not sure if it is related to MrGreen, feel free to ask :)  

Edited by Cena

1 hour ago, Cena said:

@AssNtitties  @Noam  @Gametaff . Esses 3 jogadores estão gravando vídeos MTA para o canal MrGreen Youtube. Tenho 2 vídeos do Gmod ZS da @Duby . Eu tenho 1 Euro Truck Simulator 2 video gravado por mim e @BelgianCat . Existe algum jogador que gostaria de contribuir também? Qualquer jogo é aceito, desde que tenha algo a ver com o Sr.Green. Se você não tem certeza se está relacionado com MrGreen, fique à vontade para perguntar:)  

Do you want ready video? edited and everything more? @Cena

Edited by shark69

8 hours ago, shark69 said:

Do you want ready video? edited and everything more? @Cena

That would be nice! PM me if you are interested to help! 

2 hours ago, Gametaff said:

Hey wanted to say sorry for the little inactiviy I'm having, I've been kinda busy with exams but I will be able to play regulary in 2 weeks, hope you can understand it :catbread:

It is okay, take your time ^^ 

On 20/10/2017 at 12:42 AM, Sky.meh said:

We need cinematic shots for the trailer.

The HUD is in the way but I think this is good

Just now, Noam said:

The HUD is in the way but I think this is good

nah scrap the idea xD no freecam = no trailer, and if you are willing to make a shitty one using the camera then there has to be no hud at all

Just now, Sky.meh said:

nah scrap the idea xD no freecam = no trailer, and if you are willing to make a shitty one using the camera then there has to be no hud at all

you're right. :P

Hello everyone, I would like to let everyone know that we the admin team are willing to reward the contributors (You guys) with some GCs according to each video separate. We didn't get into a final decision yet but we are working on it and I can assure you it will be very soon . If you have any idea or suggestion then please let us know about it. Thanks :)   

@BelgianCat Has contributed 2 clips of this video. 

@Noam and @fstyle3 have contributed videos for the channel as well. Thanks to them and I have also featured their channels (I know MrGreen channel isn't that big yet, but we are helping each other to grow).  Anyone else who is willing to contribute in the future, just contact me anywhere. Forums PM, steam, discord...etc

Enjoy the video and don't forget to share ^^ 

Hello guys, after speaking with Ywa and Bier. We agreed to give 1,000 GCs for each video you have in Mr Green YT channel. We will also give 1 GC per view as well. Most videos are ~200 views so the earning won't be much, but the point of this was to give a little motivation and we think you deserve it. 

15 hours ago, Luiss said:

Good luck with this! New sub.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

WELL i have a youtube channel i can help in anytime u want ( banner , montage , cotrole .... ) i can make videos also ;S i can do thumbnails also 

Edited by GwiZada

aslında SH modunu iyi oynayan kişileri alıp turnuva yapılabilir.diğerleri içinde geçerli NTS RFT DD içinde ama SH yi bence üstte tutalım.ve ona göre en iyi SH oynayan NTS RFT DD filan nasıl fikir?.