⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Admin abuse

sweetsandy

so this happened after I asked stig a normal question that is not really provoking ,( as screenshots show ) but he still consider it as a provoke , he's acting like a kid and abusing his admin powers for no reason , he needs to be demoted , and unmute sandy please , he did nothing to deserve a ban.

Edited by Cop_Killer

sorry first ban I was think its sandy so I removed it but 2nd ban for sandy is cus he keep provoking me thanx for the pics btw that proof my ban he keep lolling at me after I told him never talk to me and after I told him to stop lolling at me and jack was online  read everything 

34 minutes ago, Stig said:

sorry first ban I was think its sandy so I removed it but 2nd ban for sandy is cus he keep provoking me thanx for the pics btw that proof my ban he keep lolling at me after I told him never talk to me and after I told him to stop lolling at me and jack was online  read everything 

Since when someone is not able to /lol at somebody? and that is definitely not a reason for 7 days of ban. Not even a mute.

Just because you are administrator that doesn't make you with more rights than other players. You just think you are a dictator.

And banning Zeus as well? You ain't the owner of this server to ban whoever and whenever you want just because someone is laughing. How cool would that be, you don't like that someone who is laughing and you ban him. And don't come to tell me he is provoking because laughing is not a reason to do so.

I'm sick of your administration, you are always lazy, thinking that only because you are online you are doing your job. Behaving like you are unique and no one can touch you, also flaming other staff, like Maher and me and even saying we are just "mod" which makes that you think that you are better than us. BUT YOU ARE WRONG. And when you do something IS ONLY TO DEFEND YOURSELF, such a thing that just could have come up from a Dictator. 

You have been warned before, and that thing that just happened there was abusive.

Better @Cena get you demoted, otherwise I'll go for @Ywa

Regards. 

Edited by Grizzly
Just now, Stig said:

Members are only allowed to reply to topics when they are involved.
Your warn level will be increased if you do not comply.

See this? You still thinking you are best. And I'm Moderator, I can put things into discussions yes. 

• Guest locked this topic