⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

(MIX) NTS Metallica Tour & NTS Let's go, baby deleted

Accident

These 2 iconic old maps have been deleted, IMHO for no good reason.

Metallica Tour supposedly has a problem with boats at CP 14 - this is bulls***. Any player who plays NTS regularly knows how to handle boats and that CP has no problem. You just need skillz. There is nothing wrong with this old awesome map.

Let's go, baby supposedly has too long distance between CPs. Why would this be a problem? This map has been on the server for years, predating maps like the Marathon series and I haven't seen anyone complaining about it.

Can we please restore these maps?

46 minutes ago, Accident said:

These 2 iconic old maps have been deleted, IMHO for no good reason.

Metallica Tour supposedly has a problem with boats at CP 14 - this is bulls***. Any player who plays NTS regularly knows how to handle boats and that CP has no problem. You just need skillz. There is nothing wrong with this old awesome map.

Let's go, baby supposedly has too long distance between CPs. Why would this be a problem? This map has been on the server for years, predating maps like the Marathon series and I haven't seen anyone complaining about it.

Can we please restore these maps?

@SkyNET is the map manager so maybe he can help this topic

Hi skynet,

the maps don't need fixing, they are as they should be. If there was a problem with them experienced MIX players like Goldberg or Flipper (whom are also map managers) would have deleted them long ago. The maps are kind of iconic, Let's go, baby is one of the first "long maps" uploaded, Metallica Tour is just... plain awesome. Both these maps are among the most popular maps on the server, frequently being bought. They have been played hundreds of times, -if not thousands of times-, for several years, and I've never seen anyone complain about them. Removing them and the stats just like that is just brutal, it's like removing the benox maps from race.

I really dont see a reason to delete them aswell, those maps has been a reason that i gained interest in the mix server long time ago. I buy those maps sometimes and people claim to like it. So peoples opinion is not a problem, and the map itself is neither a problem, no bugs, no impossible checkpoints, just as Accident said, some skills and u will do good. And i see on Let's go baby why you think there's long between cps, at one spot there is quiet far between 2 checkpoints, but thats just at one spot, its a part of the fun imo. There would be a problem if the map would consist of these far checkpoints 100%, now its just at one spot and the luck plays a role, which i think is fun.

1 hour ago, Goldberg said:

I really dont see a reason to delete them aswell, those maps has been a reason that i gained interest in the mix server long time ago. I buy those maps sometimes and people claim to like it. So peoples opinion is not a problem, and the map itself is neither a problem, no bugs, no impossible checkpoints, just as Accident said, some skills and u will do good. And i see on Let's go baby why you think there's long between cps, at one spot there is quiet far between 2 checkpoints, but thats just at one spot, its a part of the fun imo. There would be a problem if the map would consist of these far checkpoints 100%, now its just at one spot and the luck plays a role, which i think is fun.

Totally agree with this comment, NTS is NTS.

12 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

yea none of those maps need a delete. The only thing really that needs a delete is combine harvester. Vehicle with which, you can't pass through some points.

mta-screen_2017-09-26_03-28-28.png

Agree with that.. 

But soon nitro will come saying:

DeleteUltraMarathon 

DeleteDozer

Etc 

:rofl:

Just now, Maher said:

Agree with that.. 

But soon nitro will come saying:

DeleteUltraMarathon 

DeleteDozer

Etc 

:rofl:

Nah he's wrong, no need to delete ultra marathon nor dozer, or any other vehicle. Combine harvester, blocks a lot, and some spaces it doesnt even pass.

Just now, Grizzly said:

Nah he's wrong, no need to delete ultra marathon nor dozer, or any other vehicle. Combine harvester, blocks a lot, and some spaces it doesnt even pass.

Sometimes Dumper too. (In though way like you showed how does the combine cant enter in that way)

Edited by Maher
Just now, Maher said:

Dont forget about Rhino in DD, a total of trolling xd

Rhino is fun man :D It is a matter of luck, whether you survive with it and kill people, or you bug and get ejected to heaven

Edited by Grizzly
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Cena locked this topic