Mr. Green Gaming

Maher's Admin Application

Maher

Gameserver: MrGreenGaming, Mix (A bit of race server)

Country of origin: Israel

Link to Steam Community profile *: MaheJa

Discord name **: Maher (Maher#2894)

Ingame name: Maher (KoM|Maher)
Why you think you're fit to be admin: 

(No need to mention a little of myself because i already know that nearly whole players know me)

(If you want to, Click this link)

https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/19678-mahers-moderator-application/

I made the server go well those days after becoming a Moderator, Yeah sometimes not (When the problem comes with player and player) and i help it out so i can stop it and let it go well like normal days going in MrGreengaming Mix server, Of course i watch the server with a help of @Santiii733 and take care of it, Actually i will always do my best for this server even if something happened to  me i'd continue. No matter what. 

I'm more friendly with everyone, I love every player, Yep it's still true what i had mentioned before (In my Moderator Application), I still hate negatives so i'm a total positive person.

I think some players need a heavier punishments, While I'm on or not, Like muting and votekicking etc, Many players do not follow the rules so i try to help it out asap.

I get many reports when i'm not in server, so i think Admin role would help me preventing the players breaking the rules, Also when the server is broken or stuck, I could restart it if i got the admin role which i can help the server more faster.

So, After nearly 5 - 6 months being a Moderator of this server, I feel that's the time i shall be Admin now after seeing @r0cK's Admin role gone so i'm trying to be getting a replacement of his admin role.

I can help the server even more like i did in my Moderator role, So i decided so to make this Admin application and help the server.

Cheers! :thanks:

Edited by Maher
2 hours ago, Criss Elena said:

Good luck, Mahairy  :tung:

Thanks banana :gmod:

2 hours ago, mAs4TeR said:

wish you the best and one big YES from me ;)

Thanks mate!!! :drinking:

1 hour ago, AssNtitties said:

I just wonder why? u already can mute half of the server.

Anyway good luck

Yeah it happenes when someone breaking the rules, Thanks!! :thanks:

1 hour ago, JansseJr said:

Good Luck :)

Thanks Mr.Opel!! :sax:

25 minutes ago, fstyle3 said:

U love me ?

Why shouldn't i? :rose:

Saying you love all players is a lil gay. 

Your application is full of "excuses".

i wouldnt make you admin because you involve other ppl. 

"With help of santi" "i shall be admin because r0ck is gone" 

No man, its not a McDonalds, we are not looking for someone to flip the meats because our cook is gone. 

Tbh i dont see why you want to be an admin, a real reason, looks like you just want to tell everybody else you got the job. 

But ofc its not my server so goodluck. 

14 hours ago, SkyBlue said:

Saying you love all players is a lil gay. 

Your application is full of "excuses".

i wouldnt make you admin because you involve other ppl. 

"With help of santi" "i shall be admin because r0ck is gone" 

No man, its not a McDonalds, we are not looking for someone to flip the meats because our cook is gone. 

Tbh i dont see why you want to be an admin, a real reason, looks like you just want to tell everybody else you got the job. 

But ofc its not my server so goodluck. 

When i said i love all players it means respect.

It is right full of excuses, I will show my best for it.

What do you mean really by involve ppl? Not really

Nope. When i Just saw r0ck's admin role gone, I felt its just the time to get a replacement of his admin role so i'm trying to, nothing else 

Of course. Santiii is really a helpful person so i really respect him 

Not really because if i got the job means that i'm the boss or etc. Just making the server go well and more better. Thats what i'm doing in my Moderator role.

Thanks!!

Edited by Maher