⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Sky's Moderator Application

Sky

Hello! :awesome:

Yes, I was a moderator before, but then I had too much stuff going on in my life so I had to quit playing MTA in the summer. I admit, I quit the server in a dumb and unreasonable way, I was just at that point of giving up back then. having played for 4 years non-stop (kinda fell on me). Now, though, I feel like I have the energy to play daily again and go back into keeping the server on track.

Gameserver: MrGreen MIX, sometimes RACE.

Country of origin: Denmark

Link to Steam Community profile *: no sir

Discord name **: Sky#5730

Ingame name: Sky

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:

As I mentioned before, I have been a moderator for 1,5 years before, so I surely have experience. Ever since coming back I felt that a big part of me was still feeling responsible for the wellness of the server, and yes, bringing up the same point i made 2 years ago - there are rule evasions in the server made by other players and there is no staff to take action on them at the time when I'm online.

I use moderator commands mainly to get rid of campers, because that is the most common issue. The second most common issue is spammers and targeted insults, so I take care of those too.

Other than that, I feel like with my presence people didn't really feel like evading the ground rules, since I have earned a certain level of reputation and they had the common sense that I was going to take action on them if they don't comply. I constantly put out warning messages in the chat that any campers or runners will be punished, as well as give personal warnings if needed.

I'm also active on the Discord server. I listen to the people in the server, even if it might not seem like i pay attention. I always keep a close eye on the chat and the overall atmosphere in the server, since I am very observant. I'd love to get back into keeping the server clean of abuse, bringing more fun in the player experience. If the time comes when I feel like I can do more, I have future ambitions for an administrator application.

:bon: Thanks for your attention! :bon:

~ Peace out ~

Edited by Sky.meh

Thats...is for some people being a admins or mod ...is something that give them that feeling of power...they feel more important more dangerous , want more respect..and forget why they were added as 'admin mod.'' ...

Like 80 % of the applies.

dont be mad

7 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

In that case, in my opinion, you don't deserve it because I have seen you abuse your powers quite a few times.

I moved to Denmark, seemed fair to put that as it is.  Yes, I might have abused one or two times, but I've served for 1,5+ years so that speaks for itself xD

16 hours ago, fstyle3 said:

An easy example : U have worked for a bank and u stole some money , but u get fired ( IDK what happend in your case , kicked out or what) , and after 1,5 years u came back to the bank asking for a job '' I swear i wont steal anymore...

Perfect example anyway . is cena desicion.

That's not how it is lol, more like i'm willing to come back to the bank and give some money xD Not surprised that people have a negative image on me since I'm too pro :P

1 hour ago, Sky.meh said:

That's not how it is lol, more like i'm willing to come back to the bank and give some money xD Not surprised that people have a negative image on me since I'm too pro :P

And if the bank manager accept u , after u stole , then he is stupid

I think all mod's have abused their powers once, though i think you should look at the intention of the person who wants to become a mod. In this case you have someone who knows everything about the server, is respected by all players and wants te best for the server. Even after he quit playing. I think sky is fit for the job.

Gl mate.

1 hour ago, RenoPopper said:

I think all mod's have abused their powers once, though i think you should look at the intention of the person who wants to become a mod. In this case you have someone who knows everything about the server, is respected by all players and wants te best for the server. Even after he quit playing. I think sky is fit for the job.

Gl mate.

Agree with this comment 

+1

I think , You are the worst admin I've ever seen man, coz u always muted and kicked some random players for no reason And u abuse laggers ,too. Moderator should be polite or equal to every player . I don't have any personal matter with you. But you used to your power in a wrong way. Being an admin or mod  job is  to justice equally with every single player not only your friends and pros .

Last time,, I had seen your unmateure  behaviour on the server when u kicked or mute, I forgot u did for what one player for reason LOL . That was speechless man .

In my opinion, you doesn't deserve  moderator or admin power anymore.

BTW Let the admin decide.

Thanks 

Edited by BoNd
3 hours ago, BoNd said:

I think , You are the worst admin I've ever seen man, coz u always muted and kicked some random players for no reason And u abuse laggers ,too. Moderator should be polite or equal to every player . I don't have any personal matter with you. But you used to your power in a wrong way. Being an admin or mod  job is  to justice equally with every single player not only your friends and pros .

Last time,, I had seen your unmateure  behaviour on the server when u kicked or mute, I forgot u did for what one player for reason LOL . That was speechless man .

In my opinion, you doesn't deserve  moderator or admin power anymore.

BTW Let the admin decide.

Thanks 

Sure, make a big bubble of a few mistakes, that's how it always goes :P