Mr. Green Gaming

Sky's Moderator Application

Sky

3 hours ago, BoNd said:

I think , You are the worst admin I've ever seen man, coz u always muted and kicked some random players for no reason And u abuse laggers ,too. Moderator should be polite or equal to every player . I don't have any personal matter with you. But you used to your power in a wrong way. Being an admin or mod  job is  to justice equally with every single player not only your friends and pros .

Last time,, I had seen your unmateure  behaviour on the server when u kicked or mute, I forgot u did for what one player for reason LOL . That was speechless man .

In my opinion, you doesn't deserve  moderator or admin power anymore.

BTW Let the admin decide.

Thanks 

Everyone makes faults and they learn of it, It is right and Sky apologised doing those unfair punishments and as i see he is fit again without any doubt as a EX Moderator and he deserves it 

After getting a power , some people  gets changed. Maher, I have noticed every time . I don't want to talk about such people. But, as a community member I see always what admin's and mod's do.

Anyway, we will see what will be the manager decision !! 

Edited by BoNd
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/16/2017 at 6:05 PM, BoyKa said:

from my point of view you really do not deserve it, your behavior lacks , you can improve somehow to get power, but you have no chance , you only try to take power back  after you abuse it , Let's be realistic .

lolwut #hatersgonnahate

• 1 month later...
  • Cena locked this topic