Mr. Green Gaming

Server Lagging/Multiple Network Trouble

Maher

this server is laggy as hell, if u think its normal then u probably dont play on other servers. I got stable 25-30 ping and latency issues on mre green are constant, on shooter huge delay when u try to jump or shoot a rocket, on nts lag after each checkpoint, thats really anoying. You should clear some shit out from the server

7 hours ago, AssNtitties said:

this server is laggy as hell, if u think its normal then u probably dont play on other servers. I got stable 25-30 ping and latency issues on mre green are constant, on shooter huge delay when u try to jump or shoot a rocket, on nts lag after each checkpoint, thats really anoying. You should clear some shit out from the server

Agree. Sometimes you can't jump in SH or even shooting 

Even in NTS lagging hardly and CTF bugged for not getting GC etc

On 10/29/2017 at 4:41 PM, AssNtitties said:

It’s just the server script, it works with your internet, I mean, to shoot and jump, and cars-switch on nts, the server interacts with your internet, so it’s not only OTHER PLAYERS seeing the lag but YOU AS WELL. Explaining, on ffs shooter for example, doesn’t matter if you are having 1200 ping during the match, if you press lmb your car will shoot at the very moment. In mr green script if u have 1200 ping your car won’t shoot at that moment, it will take a few seconds, got it? It’s just the script