Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green GreenCoins Lottery

Cena

4 hours ago, JansseJr said:

i will try :D

He meant discriminating for those who don't have the ability to donate money to the server. No need to make such drama about it. 

And in his case I understand the frustration right now, but I'm sure YWA and Cena will work something out for those who don't have the possibility to donate money. 

19 minutes ago, besweeet said:

A /bet system is still what I propose. Bet on who you think will finish first if you're dead already (in SH or DD, for example).

It's a good idea but giving away too much free GC's will result in less people donating which is needed to keep the server running. I feel this lottery is a call for donations. I hope YWA will get enough donations to keep the server running for a couple more months. 

PS. Maybe it's a good idea for @Ywa to start working on the same concept of MrGreen in GTAV but therefore scripters, developers will be needed as I think the future lays in GTAV online at one day.

PPS. Multi Theft Auto ftw as long it lives ofc

Edited by r0cK
On 11/21/2017 at 4:04 PM, Ywa said:

Mr. Green is currently not making any profit. This isn't a huge problem as I pay the monthly losses. But I'd rather not do that, of course. ;)

On 11/21/2017 at 10:01 PM, Ywa said:

Yeah that ain't really the case. Mr. Green hasn't been profitable for about 2 years now, and we're still not gone. Still, I would like to see making it profit so we can invest more into the community and servers.

Edit: In short: We've been here for over 10 years, and I don't expect it to go away anytime soon. ;)

2 hours ago, r0cK said:

It's a good idea but giving away too much free GC's will result in less people donating which is needed to keep the server running. I feel this lottery is a call for donations. I hope YWA will get enough donations to keep the server running for a couple more months. 

"Couple more months"? It have been not profiting for about 2 years now according to Ywa. I think you mean "Couple more years" :) 

3 hours ago, r0cK said:

It's a good idea but giving away too much free GC's will result in less people donating which is needed to keep the server running. I feel this lottery is a call for donations. 

This lottery idea, was ALL mine, so in other words he was not even planning on making such stuff to get more donation. (He did edit the idea a little tho).

We are sorry for the delay. I was on vacation myself. However, the winner for this lottery is: HaRCoR7. He have donated 7 euros which means he got 7k GCs already and another 7k GCs will be added to his account. ALSO, he can now choose another mrgreen account to receive the same amount (14k GCs). We will contact him soon for more info. 

If you guys would like to see more from this then please let us know. If you would like to suggest a new idea all are welcomed. Have a great day everyone :) 

• 2 weeks later...