Mr. Green Gaming
Sign in to follow this  
Goldberg

[SUGGESTION] Unofficial clanwar

As we've got many teams on mrgreen MTA network i suggest to add clanpoints, for example: For each win, let's say i win in the name of KoM, the whole KoM team achieve points, like 5 points for each win, or/and 2nd and 3rd place.

It's not really a problem people make new teams when they get tired of their clantags or whatever the reason may be, but i would say a scoreboard for teams would definitely attract people to be proud of their team.

This is not an important option, it's just for the entertainment. And NOT necessarily add some sort of reward for the team that achieve most points. If this would be something popular and maybe in progress i would suggest it to be an all-time scoreboard which means the points of each team doesn't refresh necessarily.

Feel free to develop this suggestion :)

1 hour ago, Goldberg said:

As we've got many teams on mrgreen MTA network i suggest to add clanpoints, for example: For each win, let's say i win in the name of KoM, the whole KoM team achieve points, like 5 points for each win, or/and 2nd and 3rd place.

It's not really a problem people make new teams when they get tired of their clantags or whatever the reason may be, but i would say a scoreboard for teams would definitely attract people to be proud of their team.

This is not an important option, it's just for the entertainment. And NOT necessarily add some sort of reward for the team that achieve most points. If this would be something popular and maybe in progress i would suggest it to be an all-time scoreboard which means the points of each team doesn't refresh necessarily.

Feel free to develop this suggestion :)

Agree. @Bierbuikje was making this all you have said expect the points thingy.

(But still its still not ready to test out with players)

Edited by Maher

Ye good idea. Totally. But no sense to write things here because there will be no results. This is why i left the server. There are great ideas from the players and nothing is accomplished.  Developments stopped at a point and only Turkish little kids playing sh.