⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Race mix = race SH?

Of course not, if you don't enjoy the map, simply get away from the keyboard. /afk. Eat something, pee, jack off, close your eyes and count til 800, meditate, smoke a joint, dance, go to the supermarket, buy some doughnuts, go outside, hunt unicorns, go down to your garage, feel the engine of your car, listen to the engine, engage first gear, accelerate it, crash into the wall... get fractured bones, blood at your head, call the ambulance, go to the hospital. GET WELL.

Just don't post a thing you are sure it won't happen, because SH is the most adorable gamemode. 

1 hour ago, Grizzly said:

Of course not, if you don't enjoy the map, simply get away from the keyboard. /afk. Eat something, pee, jack off, close your eyes and count til 800, meditate, smoke a joint, dance, go to the supermarket, buy some doughnuts, go outside, hunt unicorns, go down to your garage, feel the engine of your car, listen to the engine, engage first gear, accelerate it, crash into the wall... get fractured bones, blood at your head, call the ambulance, go to the hospital. GET WELL.

Just don't post a thing you are sure it won't happen, because SH is the most adorable gamemode. 

:eatpaper: Agree! :eatpaper:

Are you surprised? SH is the only gamemode in mix with a skill ladder, NTS is 80% luck, RTF is pretty much race where only 1 guy can finish (stupid, like 3 should be allowed with 20sec after finish so its harder), DD has one but not nearly as involving, and lets not even talk about CTF, all playability depends on noobs ramming you fullspeed or not. My point is all gamemodes except, except SH and DD get boring over time.

Edited by inteLzzz
1 hour ago, inteLzzz said:

Are you surprised? SH is the only gamemode in mix with a skill ladder, NTS is 80% luck, RTF is pretty much race where only 1 guy can finish (stupid, like 3 should be allowed with 20sec after finish so its harder), DD has one but not nearly as involving, and lets not even talk about CTF, all playability depends on noobs ramming you fullspeed or not. My point is all gamemodes except, except SH and DD get boring over time.

Totally agree with this, SH is the only gamemode who actually needs skill the others are pretty much buying perks and pray for a good car

FACEPALM.jpg.c81300f490c48976a1c4606915257eee.jpg

NTS is 80% of luck? Only SH needs skill? Man, where did you play in the last few years? 
OK, i mean yea, on mix server you need luck to win, but guys.... are you serious?   
I read the comments in this post and it hurt me what the server and players became here...  

I don't play here anymore, but this what i read here makes me sad. This server slowly transform to SH server with only kids who thinks SH needs skill only... this is so sad. 

14 hours ago, Gametaff said:

Totally agree with this, SH is the only gamemode who actually needs skill the others are pretty much buying perks and pray for a good car

16 hours ago, inteLzzz said:

u guys dont even play in Mix

13 hours ago, KennyHotz said:

If you really want skill only, there is always race server..

Mix is for noobs, Race is for pros

Honestly, I agree with that as a Mix player, But Race server is just all about racing, While mix you got RTF, NTS, CTF, SH and DD. All of them require luck and skills, As i see, SH and DD are the most two modes that require skills, Shooting in air, How to get someone from running in DD, trying to figure out how to beat it, See? It's simple. 

So Let's talk about NTS. It's right all about luck but, Some maps need skills in cornering, Just try to play all those modes once and say your opinion later :)

Edited by Maher

SH is best and the worst mode at the same time. Bcs it require some skill and reflex to do good mid air kills, but on the other hand its paradise for all runners, laggers and noobs who can kill only by kmzing u with full speed or geekers who just wait on ground for player to fall and then kill.

Maps with big jump allows to avoid all these annoying players but then it gets overused for camping in air and taking advantage from being higher in air more time. Thats annoying also and it need rework (eg. Eliminate possibility to jump much higher) big jump itself ain't bad.

I honestly see no problem with the superjump script. But i'm thinking of a limit of those maps, like we wont accept more than 5 maps as it will take over the whole server, and we need our rotation, atleast in my opinion. I also think same thing about the DM maps, we should have a limit for those aswell and go back to the rtf roots.

7 hours ago, JansseJr said:

u guys dont even play in Mix

Yes I do sometimes join at night, because thats the only time its bearable, cause all the cancer is in spanish at least.

8 hours ago, mr.reese said:

NTS is 80% of luck? Only SH needs skill? Man, where did you play in the last few years? 
OK, i mean yea, on mix server you need luck to win, but guys.... are you serious?   
I read the comments in this post and it hurt me what the server and players became here...  

I don't play here anymore, but this what i read here makes me sad. This server slowly transform to SH server with only kids who thinks SH needs skill only... this is so sad. 

Race players are a little salty by default, cause mix gets all the love when race has same player activity

Edited by inteLzzz
The problem is not the game mode itself, but the players who buy the same map 20 times daily everyday, even not making top and even with few players online, and it is always the same maps SHStayRight and SHLifeWaste, type , before we had problems with players buying the same NTSMarathon all day, but now that the problem has been banned (yes you know what I'm talking about) came these new players to transform the MIX into a SH server with MegaJimp...
All game modes are good and require luck and skill, but it would be nice to put a limit to purchase certain maps on the server, nothing more than that.

Bad english sry :V

I didn't read everything, last time I joined the server was ~5 days ago if not more. Anyway, SH maps are being bought A LOT and it is annoying. I can spend 1 hour waiting for 1 map of DD. Most SH maps which get bought have "superjump", so basically players would suggest to remove the superjump and no more SH being bought, but superjumps are totally fine in my opinion. It require a little skills which is something Mix players do NOT want. I will speak with @Bierbuikje and see what we can do and I will let everyone know. Ofc, you may suggest ideas. We will always look after them. 

Edit: One thing, I have reduced the cooldown time for buying maps when I got my manager. Maybe it is the reason why same SH maps keep getting bought.

Edited by Cena