Mr. Green Gaming

Race mix = race SH?

Just now, Bierbuikje said:

Maybe we can remove the poll at the end of the map. That way maps can only be played one time (no play agains) which makes the map cycle of all the game modes much faster.

I have a idea 
When a player buys a map
You have to wait (all players) 30 mins to buy a map that you wish to be played
The cost stays the same as normal waste 1000 gc and 350 for winner 

Its like a limit of buying maps, and reducing the sh maps bought, but whatever it can help so

What do you think?

12 minutes ago, Bierbuikje said:

Maybe we can remove the poll at the end of the map. That way maps can only be played one time (no play agains) which makes the map cycle of all the game modes much faster.

Hummmm.... nah !

2 hours ago, Cena said:

Edit: One thing, I have reduced the cooldown time for buying maps when I got my manager. Maybe it is the reason why same SH maps keep getting bought.

You could put it as it was before, to see if this problem is solved once and for all !!!

I didnt expect this to blow off. 

Just to clarify, Im against splitting servers as it would lead to more fragmented playerbase. 

Furthermore Im not against SH. Its just that mega jump maps take long time to finish. My suggestion was to lessen these type of maps, but first lets see how the cooldown works out. Regarding all other stuff, everything is fine as it is imo