⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What are you working on?

Clavus

Can I beta test it? :V

But anyway looks good, reflects the abstract nature of the gamemode, but I have one question, is there any player/map interaction?

I say that because people like interaction with the map, makes it less 'run around the map for your insignificant life' and more 'enjoyable onslaught'

Anyway, I'm sort of working on one of my Mr.Green-esk sprays, except it's going to take me taking bloody ages for what I want to achieve :/

Here's a slight preview:

post-117-1251237337_thumb.jpg

Edited by ERROR 401

Actually, I'm working on a video called Gmod Epic Show, it's a video like the Gmod Idiot box series (by the way I asked Dasboschitt if I could use his Dr.Haaaaax he accepted :P ).

The video is like 50% finished, needs some more scenes(I have around 6-7 minutes now,I'm aiming the 10 minutes).

If you have any idea for a scene don't hesitate :) (you will win the right to be in the credits^^)

Also I have my 100 ways to die in Gmod I need to work on but I don't really know,I don't have motivation and ideas to do it.

I have zs_rustyvillage I need to finish, but I need help from good mappers to make beautiful walls etc,it blocks me and I need that limits to do the rest :/

I'm currently busy with a 25-in-1 dedicated server setup tool and a custom watchdog, though they're pretty much done. My goal is to get more experience, and maybe releasing it some day.

post-16-1251237635_thumb.jpg

post-16-1251237655_thumb.jpg

The most interesting features:

- A system that allows it to be updated (using a single file named update.bak)

- The watchdog reads all it's data from "settings.cfg", a user-friendly editable file, using these simple lines:

post-16-1251237684_thumb.jpg

- The watchdog can also create a log of itself (can come in handy when auto-restart is enabled)

post-16-1251237697_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately, it's written in batch, so it doesn't have a nice GUI. I'm still considering learning a new code language, but when school starts I think won't have time for it.

I'm also working on a design for my new room in SketchUp

post-16-1251237770_thumb.jpg

Since I'm a beginner, I can't be arsed to make it on scale. It's also pretty much done (just some other stuff has to be added).

Lawl, shapes look ok, thickness etc., but you really need better textures. Cgtextures.com is a great source for textures, but you need to overwork them in programmes like Photoshop to make them tilable.

Beachbuggy/hotrod. It's not finished, because I can't myself to finish it.

21570757.jpg

61683870.jpg

37200868.jpg

71211568.jpg

32259494.jpg

72222786.jpg

suspens.jpg

Clavus, which programma do you use for modeling?

Edited by Puma
Lawl, shapes look ok, thickness etc., but you really need better textures. Cgtextures.com is a great source for textures, but you need to overwork them in programmes like Photoshop to make them tilable.

It was mainly made to see how the colors work out together. I already replaced most textures with RAL colors I'm gonna use (RAL is a way to identify paint colors, and can be made at pretty much all stores that sell paint).

The hotrod looks nice, did you use 3DsMax?

I'm currently working on my stats on a server :)

and I'm trying to make a iStore account, but it's fucked up, it only accepts VISA not VISA Electron, so i have to borrow someone else's user or something >.< :S

Other than that, i guess I'm not working on anything? :S :(

I picked up my Infected Wars map again.

[image was located pretty much here]

That really reminds me of the Last stand song in the game, Heavy Industry (or something that direction)

I'm not really "working on" anything, but im practising at drawing TF2 characters, and waking up my old Duck drawing skills, as I havent drawn alot in the summer.

I think I'll scan something for you guys when I'm not on lazy mood like now and have actually got my notebooks with me to home.