⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What are you working on?

Clavus

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 12/7/2016 at 1:08 AM, neox. said:

I'd recommend to get a cheap monitor that supports 1920x1080. I also used to work with 1366x768, and the difference is very notable, such space, such comfort *inserts doge*

It's not a full screen capture, i have a 1440x900 display lmao 16:10 aspect ratio rip

• 2 years later...

Have you ever laid eyes on me before, Mr. Green? Have I ever laid a hand on you? Have you ever allowed me the pleasure of holding your hand? Isn't this awful, but wasn't that pleasant? Aren't things now better than they once were? Haven't we gone a great distance, our pockets filled with candy and change? I noticed that your fingers are crossed under the table. I wonder at your moods, your frenzies. Here sits a swing. Here lies the general audience. These seats are reserved for the idea that changed everything. The design of the ceiling is also a map of the known universe. The floor has been sanded twice this morning. I would love to have you over, but when? I'd love another drink, but it's getting late and I have to drive. Things seem to be going well but it's hard to tell. I'll call you later when I'm home, but I may have to stick around here for a few hours. Leave a note on the fridge, leave a message on my machine, send me a text, I'll write you an email.

4 hours ago, Outis said:

Have you ever laid eyes on me before, Mr. Green? Have I ever laid a hand on you? Have you ever allowed me the pleasure of holding your hand? Isn't this awful, but wasn't that pleasant? Aren't things now better than they once were? Haven't we gone a great distance, our pockets filled with candy and change? I noticed that your fingers are crossed under the table. I wonder at your moods, your frenzies. Here sits a swing. Here lies the general audience. These seats are reserved for the idea that changed everything. The design of the ceiling is also a map of the known universe. The floor has been sanded twice this morning. I would love to have you over, but when? I'd love another drink, but it's getting late and I have to drive. Things seem to be going well but it's hard to tell. I'll call you later when I'm home, but I may have to stick around here for a few hours. Leave a note on the fridge, leave a message on my machine, send me a text, I'll write you an email.

Wtf

• 1 year later...