⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

What are you working on?

Clavus

I'm releasing Mayco's Watchdog. If you want it, go for it :V!

Make sure you read the ReadMe.txt first, and do what it sais. Or else it won't work.

Suggestions/comments are welcome.

Changelog (from when I last showed it):

VERSION 1.4
- Added custom directory
- Changed settings.cfg to support the custom directory

Grab it 'ere:

Mayco__s_Watchdog.rar

Note that this is useless for people that don't (know how to) run a server.

post-3-1251398539_thumb.jpg

post-3-1251398787_thumb.jpg

Props dude, that looks awesome!

I know how hard it is to create a !good! map with hammer..

How long have you been working with hammer now?

If you know hammer for 1 year, you can make this.

Have you learned hammer before? :V

I have just stardet, Iam having some problems but I guess that's normal..

Have you ever worked with it, maybe you can help me ?^_^

Know hammer just over 2 years.

Dunno really. I can learn you the hard ones, but the basics you'll have to learn yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have all kinds of fantastic ideas, but when I start making them I give up after 10 minutes.

Else I would have had this great PayLoad map for TF2 in a nice and cozy hotel, but there are holes in the ground and if you fall through it, you will land in an extremely scary place with all kinds of obstacles you shall pass, and when you're there, you're screwed, but the hotel itself has many many small hallways and it's endless, and it has many floors. There is no payload though, and there is no goal, class balance or replay value. That map would be great, I would be on top of the world, get many hot chicks who want to have sex with me, and paparazzi will follow me everywhere.

But I'm too lazy to make it. :/

I have all kinds of fantastic ideas, but when I start making them I give up after 10 minutes.

Else I would have had this great PayLoad map for TF2 in a nice and cozy hotel, but there are holes in the ground and if you fall through it, you will land in an extremely scary place with all kinds of obstacles you shall pass, and when you're there, you're screwed, but the hotel itself has many many small hallways and it's endless, and it has many floors. There is no payload though, and there is no goal, class balance or replay value. That map would be great, I would be on top of the world, get many hot chicks who want to have sex with me, and paparazzi will follow me everywhere.

But I'm too lazy to make it. :/

But I'm not :drool: