Mr. Green Gaming

Ban Flipper

Flipper

Hi everyone :D

I would like to report myself bcs i was muted ingame by Nitro(rlly not usefull mod, whole time players camping in SH but he wont kill them bcs they are friends, and then i started provocating him and started spamming, to see what he will do, and ofc i got mute for that, ), and after that mute i went over to discord and i chated with players again, so i avoided mute.  So u can ban me if u want or mute me for longer :)

Cheers
Flipper

23 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Hi everyone :D

I would like to report myself bcs i was muted ingame by Nitro(rlly not usefull mod, whole time players camping in SH but he wont kill them bcs they are friends, and then i started provocating him and started spamming, to see what he will do, and ofc i got mute for that, ), and after that mute i went over to discord and i chated with players again, so i avoided mute.  So u can ban me if u want or mute me for longer :)

Cheers
Flipper

I came here just to let you know that it was @Maher who asked me to mute you (I really don't care about shit you said, after all, I never cared for you), so if you're going to complain about someone, complain to him, okay?

Edited by NITROX
20 minutes ago, NITROX said:

I came here just to let you know that it was @Maher who asked me to mute you (I really don't care about shit you said, after all, I never cared for you), so if you're going to complain about someone, complain to him, okay?

Yes, I Made @NITROX mute you for spamming in discord, it was 30 mins mute for sure. You couldn't stop spamming so i requested Nitro to mute you ingame, So, I give you one more chance, Dont spam again 

And @NITROX when you see the campers, Please warn them to not camp and fight (as long you are a Moderator). I couldn't kill any of campers cause i didn't know who was, also because i wasn't in game.

That's why i leave it all for you

LOCKED.

Edited by Maher
  • Maher locked this topic