Mr. Green Gaming

f'ed up with paintjobs

Sky

So i have 5 different paintjobs and i was re-assigning them to all different vehicles, then I accidentally hit the "apply this paintjob to all vehicles" which basically means i deleted all of my progress and I'd have to reasign a different paintjob to every single car again... Is there any way to undo this action? Also, add a "are you sure?" window after this button is clicked because yeah.. Im rich af and 1pj aint enough for me XD

40 minutes ago, Sky.meh said:

So i have 5 different paintjobs and i was re-assigning them to all different vehicles, then I accidentally hit the "apply this paintjob to all vehicles" which basically means i deleted all of my progress and I'd have to reasign a different paintjob to every single car again... Is there any way to undo this action? Also, add a "are you sure?" window after this button is clicked because yeah.. Im rich af and 1pj aint enough for me XD

I think the older pj's are in mtasa files? 

52 minutes ago, Cena said:

I have 8 pjs. I ran to ur problem few times. Just reassign them. Nothing more you can do and it is not like what u r asking will happen :) 

cba to reassign lol, just thought there might be something fancy like history in the logs to recover but oh well nvm

8 hours ago, Cena said:

I have 8 pjs. I ran to ur problem few times. Just reassign them. Nothing more you can do and it is not like what u r asking will happen :) 

Everything being requested here on the forums to improve Mr Green were never implemented. Seems like the players here doesn't mean anything and have nothing to say. Even your little smiley on the end of your reply pisses me off. You could atleast make a proposal to the scripters or even YWA as that's your job as a "Manager" but nope.. all you do is playing a big boss in this community, laughing in people their faces. #HappyNewYear

Guest AleksCore

You should understand that no one owes nothing to nobody.  If you want to do something good - do it by yourself. In the end server is open source and Lua is too simple to learn.

Edited by AleksCore
9 hours ago, r0cK said:

Everything being requested here on the forums to improve Mr Green were never implemented. Seems like the players here doesn't mean anything and have nothing to say. Even your little smiley on the end of your reply pisses me off. You could atleast make a proposal to the scripters or even YWA as that's your job as a "Manager" but nope.. all you do is playing a big boss in this community, laughing in people their faces. #HappyNewYear

Sky and I are friends and we know each other for so long and being honest is better than lying and “requesting” something that we both know it won’t happen in the near future. You think I don’t wanna improve the server as well? I think you know good enough what I do for the server because you said it urself few months ago here in the forums unless u edited it after reading this. Sky is an old friend of mine and I don’t really think he would get “pissed off” at me just because of that smiley. :) #HappyNewYear

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, AssNtitties said:

Make option to sell horns! Thats what we need more than some stupid thing with pjs (im too fkin poor to afford more than one) :)

Nice idea we but what about selling it back for 90% of original price so 10% loss so it means player's won't abuse it (Cena and Bier can decide that one)

13 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

Nice idea we but what about selling it back for 90% of original price so 10% loss so it means player's won't abuse it (Cena and Bier can decide that one)

yea i think 10% would be fair, not more, loss of 150gc isnt much