Mr. Green Gaming

Stig ABUSES His Powers And Bans TwicH

1. Your ingame name: DG/TwicH
2. Date of your ban: 7.1.2018
3. What game/server are you banned from: racemix
4. Who banned you (only if you know who): Stig
5. Reason why you got banned (only if you know why): avoiding away mode, whatever that means?

6. Reason why we should unban you: This ban has no justification whatsoever,  Stig has a habit of kicking me for being afk which is abuse of admin privileges. Being afk isn't against the rules and even encouraged by the server to stay connected and make GreenCoins. I don't know Stig personally so my guess is that Stig is a bored admin that abuses his position just to have fun or he really hates seeing me online because he hates Israel, and I know this fact because Stig likes to start political discussions in the chat and that usually leads to players starting fights and insulting, which isn't the behavior I would expect from an admin. Thank you for reading and I expect compensation and Justice to be made.

8. If banned on MTA, post your IP (http://www.myipaddress.com/) and MTA serial, (start MTA -> press F8 -> type serial)

44161FA10C807B35887F2FD97708CAA1

Guest F1MADKILLER

Well you where avoiding going into AFK mode somehow it is unfair on others so i fully agree with stigs decision so let's wait for stig to reply now

• Stig locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic

@Noam U cant do anything men , anything what u would says , will be decliend by the other staff memberrs,,,because the give stig the reason , cause is a old admin , look at this.

3a3a2ca2a360724e5f90726990fbc619.png

They ban me because i post on the forum this clip as a funny thing for me .'' youtube.com/watch?v=TqBo58-QAR0 '' , and because as berb says on the admin chat , Im annoying on GITHUB trying to add peoples horn , its seems , its too difficult and hard , to click and accept it , it will takes few seconds , but for these guys is too annoying to do it. So sorry @RenoPopper If i try to add another one , maybe bierb ban me permanently ...im to annoying man :S

Now i start to understand why @Goldberg may kick him from KoM., thats all i want to say.

At leaste @Stig if u would have had balls , u would have man be personally , not telling maher to do it.

This is why people want to be admin here , I lost t he numbers of , how many people provoke me , and i didnt do a shit , u know about who im talking. Admin powers guys...Lick their ass or maybe u will be banned :S , PS: not all are like this , but 60 % there are.

As i say we cant complaint anything , because , anything what we would say ,will be a lie , or declined by the staff , cya

Edited by fstyle3

Twich, I've seen you avoiding afk mode myself. You do it for hours to farm gc and it's not fair to other players. The ban is right in my opinion.

36 minutes ago, fstyle3 said:

@Noam U cant do anything men , anything what u would says , will be decliend by the other staff memberrs,,,because the give stig the reason , cause is a old admin , look at this.

3a3a2ca2a360724e5f90726990fbc619.png

They ban me because i post on the forum this clip as a funny thing for me .'' youtube.com/watch?v=TqBo58-QAR0 '' , and because as berb says on the admin chat , Im annoying on GITHUB trying to add peoples horn , its seems , its too difficult and hard , to click and accept it , it will takes few seconds , but for these guys is too annoying to do it. So sorry @RenoPopper If i try to add another one , maybe bierb ban me permanently ...im to annoying man :S

Now i start to understand why @MADKILLER may kick him from KoM., thats all i want to say.

At leaste @Stig if u would have had balls , u would have man be personally , not telling maher to do it.

This is why people want to be admin here , I lost t he numbers of , how many people provoke me , and i didnt do a shit , u know about who im talking. Admin powers guys...Lick their ass or maybe u will be banned :S , PS: not all are like this , but 60 % there are.

As i say we cant complaint anything , because , anything what we would say ,will be a lie , or declined by the staff , cya

I appreciate you adding horns to the community, I certainly don't mind that but what I meant annoying is you responding 'DENIED' to others on both github and this forums. It's not motivating others and some players think that their appeal or addition is permanently denied because you told them so. Even though you're not the one who decides that, they may not know that. I won't ban you for adding more horns, I would just appreciate it if you'd stop responding 'denied' to others.

Concerning your video to Stig is not funny either. I heard you sent it him on forums and in discord, it's just annoying. You may have a different way of being funny but we can't distinguish whether you try to provoke or try being funny.

Edited by Bierbuikje
14 minutes ago, Bierbuikje said:

Twich, I've seen you avoiding afk mode myself. You do it for hours to farm gc and it's not fair to other players. The ban is right in my opinion.

I appreciate you adding horns to the community, I certainly don't mind that but what I meant annoying is you responding 'DENIED' to others on both github and this forums. It's not motivating others and some players think that their appeal or addition is permanently denied because you told them so. Even though your not the one who decides that, they may not know that. I won't ban you for adding more horns, I would just appreciate it if you'd stop responding 'denied' to others.

Concerning your video to Stig is not funny either. I heard you sent it him on forums and in discord, it's just annoying. You may have a different way of being funny but we can't distinguish whether you try to provoke or try being funny.

The thing is Stig dont even see that , as he told me dbcecc1aa97b9b9ad421ee5192387d3e.pngç

What kind of  reasoning use u guys ? Who is the lier ? Who lie ? Did he see that cideo or not ?

Whats the truth ??? I keep that u cant ban someone ingame for what u done on forum , u can ban him , when u do something very hard , but this isnt the case NOT EVEN CLOSE.

About Noam ., ive been AFK 70 hrs , and anyone told me to go out , or kick me , why he should be banned ??? Other people stay afk more than him to farm GCs , ill but some examples , im not against these guys but are the first who i rememberrd , BYEBYE , and QKREW , i see them being afk every day 10 hs , and nothing happend..

About the thing of Git , i just post once ''Denied'' , i appologize to the person on the forum says its a joke '' , and the other person make a ''Toxic'' Joke for me , nothing to see with mine.

216f693aa37e705719c04f0ca1ab85ee.png

Not really nice joke , and i dont complaint anything , i juust dont answer him , cause i thought he is an idiot..

Edited by fstyle3
Guest F1MADKILLER
22 minutes ago, Grizzly said:

WHAT? 

what is the problem with farming gcs? is it against the new era of admins' rules? :frusty:

Farming is fine avoiding AFK to farm is not as it creates unfair advantage + can mess up some maps as well + I am not part of the so called new Era i been about under SDKs leadership

Edited by F1MADKILLER

Its nice how the keep abusing , Im not alloweed to write wwith caps , but the admin is allowed no ?

Very nice.As i say , im involved too on this post..i could make another post ,to explain my part , but i can explain it here , cause its about  the same man ''Stig ''' the old admin.

@fstyle3 Can you please SHUT UP?! It is so annoying how you keep interfering in EVERYTHING. 

When admins use caps they use it to warn others and attract others attention! He isn’t using caps to reply back to someone or using it for fun.... He is using it to warn you and some others...

I am gonna forum warn everyone who is NOT included to this topic. I only requested from @Noam to reply, but instead the whole community got interfered. 

@Noam It is miss understanding. I will request from admins to remove your ban. Also this community is welcoming everyone all around the world and this place is to game and have fun. We don’t take politics or religion as a reason and say “because that player is Israelian” or whatever other reasons there are. 

For the rest of you who are hating the admins to do their work. Be more friendly to them, they are not your personal worker, they can do mistakes too just exactly like any other player of you can make one. None of the admin team means to abuse, because if they do, they wouldn’t be admin in the first place and everyone is welcome to report any admin. Just without making such a huge issue about it. Bier and I are here to help and assist everyone of you and Ywa also keeps an eye out from time to time. 

Just have fun everyone...

• Cena locked this topic