Mr. Green Gaming

qReW Moderator Application

qrew

7 minutes ago, BoNd said:

Never, he does not even know english and i have seen many times abusing him some players and i am 100% sure if he gets the power in near future, he will mute or kicked some players randomely. One more thing everybody can't understand turkish. As u can see in some previous reports of qrew he inuslted in turks language. I don't know why he is so aggressive. 

If u guys wanna see any little illustration of qrew behaviour u can dislike his  map guys after that he will tell u what is "Anani banani sikkim"whatever bullshit.

Only some players such as akeno , selim can understand those shitty things.

IMHO u don't deserve any moderator power.

Thanks.

Just Just because I don't speak English doesn't mean I can't talk. Of course there are mistakes made in the past, but this does not mean to be done in the future. Why would I punish unfairly? If I want to punish someone, I'll do it after I collect evidence. Not only Akeno and Selim, but I want everyone to understand, I would like this task. 
I respect your thoughts.

Thanks.

42 minutes ago, Taner said:

good luck qrew :)

33 minutes ago, AssNtitties said:

GOOD LUCK ILYAS!! You will be the best mod as u are very great map maker and player!

(Also waiting for that 4million $ from you on EPG :)

11 minutes ago, K19 said:

good luck qrew i hope you get mod, we need you :)

virus.exe

Thanks guys :)

7 hours ago, safrague16 said:

Just Just because I don't speak English doesn't mean I can't talk. Of course there are mistakes made in the past, but this does not mean to be done in the future. Why would I punish unfairly? If I want to punish someone, I'll do it after I collect evidence. Not only Akeno and Selim, but I want everyone to understand, I would like this task. 
I respect your thoughts.

Thanks.

Lol u are just doing dramma for getting power.

How mean you are, i dont support you man and stop using translator join english speaking institute. Ok okkk forget this thing if you don't know english. How will u understand the victim's problem by using translator or asking some players.

Second thing your behviour makes u shit qrew u will do whatever u want to do with those powers.

So, dont say anything about it anymore. Each old member knows you. 

Edited by BoNd
4 minutes ago, BoNd said:

Lol, sadece güç kazanmak için drama yapıyorsun.

Ne kadar komiksin, adamımı desteklemiyorum ve çevirmen kullanarak ingilizce konuşma enstitüsüne katılmayı bırakın. Tamam okkk bu şeyi unutma, eğer İngilizce bilmiyorsan. Tercüman kullanarak veya bazı oyunculara sorarak mağdurun sorununu nasıl anlayacaksınız?

İkinci şey senin davranışın seni becermesini yapar, o güçlerle ne yapmak istiyorsan yap.

Bu yüzden, artık bu konuda hiçbir şey söyleme. Her yaşlı üye sizi tanıyor. 

I'm trying to talk like a human... But you don't respect me... To understand the victim's problem I'll talk to him. To deal with, it in the most appropriate way (language), I will apply every road. If you noticed, In respect, you don't know how to speak?

2 hours ago, safrague16 said:

I'm trying to talk like a human... But you don't respect me... To understand the victim's problem I'll talk to him. To deal with, it in the most appropriate way (language), I will apply every road. If you noticed, In respect, you don't know how to speak?

Welllll, let the manager decide stop arguing.

Cena knows who is perfect for every power....... so calm down and enjoy.

Edited by BoNd
Just now, BoNd said:

Welllll, yöneticinin tartışmayı bırakmasına karar vermesine izin verin.

Her güç için kimin mükemmel olduğunu bilir ... Bu yüzden sakinleşin ve tadını çıkarın.

Hooray for Justice B)