Mr. Green Gaming

Those boys to busy..

Flo

10 minutes ago, RenoPopper said:

Ye thats nice of you, but i dont get why they have to be accepted right away..

I dont want to them to be accepted tight away... I ask them nicely , ''when u can'' , but seems like they cant never...Dont be mad with me , but if i dont insist they will last a lot...Look  the first pull request..22 days...As i say and reapeat...its thing of seconds...

U can accept it now , and add it on game , when they join....

18 minutes ago, fstyle3 said:

"I ask them nicely"

Look at the title of your post :huh:

I'm not mad and I get your point. All I'm saying is its about horns..cmon dude there's more important stuff about this game that needs work to put in.

Just now, RenoPopper said:

Look at the title of your post :huh:

I'm not mad and I get your point. All I'm saying is its about horns..cmon dude there's more important stuff about this game that needs work to put in.

Are u saying , that they dont spend those few seconds to add the horns , cause they work on another stuff ? Lmao ''seconds'' ....

Its not a BIG UPDATE...The tittle may suits them...If they dont have time...at least answer me...I send PM at 3 of them , anyone answer...Lets finish this...may i end up banned cause im annoying..

Adele bitch

Just now, RenoPopper said:

You're not getting the point...

I get the point adele , i understand that theres more important things but , i repeat...seconds...

90f31a377d00de27df0e1f2649f8cfcd.png Did they work all those 26 on that important stuff?

When Alekscore accepted my last pull , he dont last more than 2 mins...

Just now, fstyle3 said:

Ok , i thought u can cause of thjis .

7aa8044e829b467967e60805aeb93331.png

Admins don't have access to FULL forums topic. For this topic it is only managers/Topcrew can lock it. Clearly you don't know much. I don't wanna lock it yet as well. I just don't feel like taking orders from you :( You are being super annoying + It is fun to see ppl posting here :)