⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Those boys to busy..

Flo

2 hours ago, Cena said:

Admins don't have access to FULL forums topic. For this topic it is only managers/Topcrew can lock it. Clearly you don't know much. I don't wanna lock it yet as well. I just don't feel like taking orders from you :( You are being super annoying + It is fun to see ppl posting here :) 

ok handsome guy

Edited by fstyle3
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, fstyle3 said:

As the handsome guy says @Cena lets post here ;

4th day in the office the presidents still domt have 120 seconds' see u tomorrroq

More ypu go on less chance bier will review it

On 1/22/2018 at 3:34 PM, fstyle3 said:

I dont want to them to be accepted tight away... I ask them nicely , ''when u can'' , but seems like they cant never...Dont be mad with me , but if i dont insist they will last a lot...Look  the first pull request..22 days...As i say and reapeat...its thing of seconds...

U can accept it now , and add it on game , when they join....

Like I mentioned before, "WE" the players have nothing to say here. If it takes 22 days to simply accept a few horns it's even more clear to me. We are just used to gain income for the server. Look at all the " LOTTERY's" lately. They're screaming for money. If they treated me right I would still be donating but as I have been BACKSTABBED I won't. 

I understand your frustrations.

19 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Look at all the " LOTTERY's" lately. They're screaming for money. 

Maybe it's just a way to keep this server alive? Less ppl are donating, i found it very nice of the managers to pay out of their own pocket to keep this server running. Now they try some options to atleast breakeven. You're making them look like hounds for money, while they are paying with their own money so you and I can keep playing.

24 minutes ago, r0cK said:

Like I mentioned before, "WE" the players have nothing to say here. If it takes 22 days to simply accept a few horns it's even more clear to me. We are just used to gain income for the server. Look at all the " LOTTERY's" lately. They're screaming for money. If they treated me right I would still be donating but as I have been BACKSTABBED I won't. 

At least someone with common sense..

19 minutes ago, r0cK said:

umadbro?

Why are you here? Go elsewhere if you aren't happy with how this place functions.

22 days do seem like a lot, but I'm sure approving horns is at the very bottom of anybody's priority list.

Nobody's "screaming for money." Check yourself.

I think r0cK is just trolling.

Just now, RenoPopper said:

Maybe it's just a way to keep this server alive? Less ppl are donating, i found it very nice of the managers to pay out of their own pocket to keep this server running. Now they try some options to atleast breakeven. You're making them look like hounds for money, while they are paying with their own money so you and I can keep playing.

bY ADDING horns its a way to gain money , people can buy GC , to buy those horns...EVRYONE WINS 

Just now, RenoPopper said:

True, they're a non profit organization. Next time I will deliberate my words :)

Just now, besweeet said:

umadbro?

Why are you here? Go elsewhere if you aren't happy with how this place functions.

22 days do seem like a lot, but I'm sure approving horns is at the very bottom of anybody's priority list.

Nobody's "screaming for money." Check yourself.

I think r0cK is just trolling.

How can this be trolling. udumbbro? Like Flo said, adding horns will make people to BUY them and spend GC's. It's clear you don't have any sense of common sense. I'M BEING SERIOUS, NOT TROLLING. K

Just now, r0cK said:

How can this be trolling. udumbbro? Like Flo said, adding horns will make people to BUY them and spend GC's. It's clear you don't have any sense of common sense. I'M BEING SERIOUS, NOT TROLLING. K

MAKE ME A SON ROOOCKK

Just now, r0cK said:

There's no evidence showing whether more horns result in more people donating, especially considering you can still earn plenty of GC by simply playing for a while. Besides, one or two horns being delayed that long isn't going to make or break the server as there are still hundreds to choose from.

Just now, besweeet said:

There's no evidence showing whether more horns result in more people donating, especially considering you can still earn plenty of GC by simply playing for a while. Besides, one or two horns being delayed that long isn't going to make or break the server as there are still hundreds to choose from.

The time you spend replying my messages you could have simply reviewed the horns. * sighs * I see where the priority goes to in this community. H-ha-ha

Edited by r0cK
  • Cena locked this topic