Mr. Green Gaming

DubStep's Moderator Application

Micha3lo

Gameserver: Mix

Country of origin: Poland

Link to Steam Community profile *: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122645270/

Discord name **: ★Michaelo★#3194

Ingame name: KoM|DubStep

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be moderator:

Hey, my name is Michał. I'm 18 years old and I live in Poland. Currently on a 2nd year of a Technical school (IT Profile). I'm interested in cars, games and technology (mostly computer and mobile related stuff). In my free time I'm mostly listening to music, playing some games, chatting or helping my parents

I started playing on Mrgreen Race in December 2013, then switched to a mix bit later. My current account was made in 2014 after server crash (I lost my first acc). I met many many nice people there which made me stay there for so long. 

I think i would fit as an moderator because it's always good to someone who would help server to be better. I see a lot of badly behaving players (insulting, spamming, camping, blocking), while no admin/mod is online. Right now I can only warn them on a chat, but they won't understand that anyway. I think I would be pretty helpful, also in those situations when admins are "blind" on some behaviour even when they have been told to do something.  I'm also always trying to be pretty active and to not be AFK for the whole playtime

Sincerely,
DubStep

21 minutes ago, Maher said:

I highly recommend this player to be a moderator, Active and amazing friend of mine! :D

Good luck fapper

5 minutes ago, BoNd said:

I have been wanting  you to be a moderator for a long time finally u applied for it.

Ofc, you will get it. Don't worry ONION. You are the most deserving member.

WE LOVE DUBSTEP:wave:

Thanks guys :D

43 minutes ago, RenoPopper said:

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Goodluck my friend ! :worshippy:

12 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Dubby, dubyy, dub, dub :) good luck stepdub :) ☺☺☺

10 minutes ago, JansseJr said:

Finaly you posted your Application.

przyjaciel szczęścia

Thanks! :D