Mr. Green Gaming

DubStep's Moderator Application

Micha3lo

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this time has come. That this guy apply for moderator.  I'm really excited if u get it for sure so we can abuse each other :mr-green:.

I think I would be pretty helpful, also in those situations when admins are "blind" on some behaviour even when they have been told to do something.  I'm also always trying to be pretty active and to not be AFK for the whole playtime. the smartest thing he ever say and i think words are total true (ofc not for all admins). and we all know that he is the biggest fapper alive so he would do this role pretty good 

sooo i wish u the best of luck (ofc u don't need it) and don't abuse to much :ywa:

2 minutes ago, mAs4TeR said:

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this time has come. That this guy apply for moderator.  I'm really excited if u get it for sure so we can abuse each other :mr-green:.

I think I would be pretty helpful, also in those situations when admins are "blind" on some behaviour even when they have been told to do something.  I'm also always trying to be pretty active and to not be AFK for the whole playtime. the smartest thing he ever say and i think words are total true (ofc not for all admins). and we all know that he is the biggest fapper alive so he would do this role pretty good 

sooo i wish u the best of luck (ofc u don't need it) and don't abuse to much :ywa:

Lmao Thanks P0l :D

• Cena locked this topic