• No, delete it
    • Netural, whatever happens :)
    • Yes, but modify it

This poll is closed to new votes

19 minutes ago, tyfusjap said:

Delete all mege jump shooters

reason: because i said so 

17 minutes ago, besweeet said:

Agreed. It results in rounds taking a lot longer because people are just jumping around the air a lot. And it's discriminating against controller players.

Yes totally agree, delete super jump... It's so annoying

Guest F1MADKILLER
48 minutes ago, Maher said:

[NTS] My Journey - Part 1 

Script too heavy and lowers FPS a lot (The map) 

Will review now @Maher and let you know the outcome

Deleted it raped my GPU to nasty low FPS for 5 CPs and other players as well

Edited by F1MADKILLER
Guest F1MADKILLER
9 minutes ago, besweeet said:

If the FPS rape only lasts for a few CPs, I don't think that's enough to remove it as everyone else is also experiencing frame drops.

5 cps and not all that close if nitro wants to fix it i happily accept it as the map is good if FPS where sorted

Hello, I always see maps being erased every day for pimp reasons, but this surprised me...

All of us who have a brain know that GTA San Andreas was not designed to be used in this way with which we played, and so there are limitations of the game, and all those who have a minimum knowledge of mapping know that there are sites of the map where the FPS usually fall , especially if there are more than 30 or 50 vehicles together at the same point (take the test, try to spawn 100 vans in your GTA and see if it will continue with the same performance as before), I tested this map on my test server and saw that there is no problem with it , nor with any of the scripts, (I'll leave the map available for downlaod so you can test on your computer), so I understanding of all those who report maps for trivial reasons such as "lag"...

Unfortunately I still do not know how to create a script that will increase the FPS in only 5 CP, but when I describrir I warn you...

Excuse me if I offended someone, but it is very frustrating to see all your work and effort being thrown in the trash after years by people who do not know what they are doing, and I say to Cena, Goldberg or some other administrator who understands the subject to test and see by his eye What I'm trying to say...

A little while ago I asked permission from Cena to pick up some deleted maps of Mrgreen to reedit them and resend them to the server, and I realize that incredible maps have been deleted for silly reasons, and so I tell you that if you are having some problem with maps of the mrgreen you pod and report because I will be happy to help, thank you for the attention, good night and thank you

Idiot map: NTS-My-Journey-Part1-by-NITRO.zip

23 minutes ago, besweeet said:

I don't believe only one person should have the authority to remove a map. Removals should be put to a vote among the mods and admins. Majority vote wins.

In the case of NITRO's map, I think it should be re-uploaded until the mods and admins can vote.

When you run for president, you'll get my vote

Guest F1MADKILLER
7 hours ago, NITROX said:

When you run for president, you'll get my vote

The map previous to that one got deleted for nasty flashing light fast if it was a slow transition it be fine to have so pls before you continue ask us the full reasons why

3 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

The map previous to that one got deleted for nasty flashing light fast if it was a slow transition it be fine to have so pls before you continue ask us the full reasons why

Flashing light on the map My Journey?

11 hours ago, NITROX said:

Extra:  The map MrGreen Nightmare causes much more lag than these maps and still can not be deleted even having 70% dislike...

Edited by NITROX
Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, NITROX said:

Flashing light on the map My Journey?

Extra:  The map MrGreen Nightmare causes much more lag than these maps and still can not be deleted even having 70% dislike...

Nitro deal with it i am the MM and that map is being looked at when i get time and the sh the flashing lights where on

5 hours ago, MADKILLER said:

Again, one person shouldn't have the right to delete the map unless multiple people are complaining about it. Some people probably enjoy the flashing lights. Those who don't can skip the map.

@NITROX: Admins will be discussing how the removal process can be improved.

Edited by besweeet
9 minutes ago, besweeet said:

Again, one person shouldn't have the right to delete the map unless multiple people are complaining about it. Some people probably enjoy the flashing lights. Those who don't can skip the map.

@NITROX: Admins will be discussing how the removal process can be improved.

Okay, you're right, one more thing, look at this...

5a6c9b6a76914_Capture_2018-01-27-13-11-55.thumb.png.00713f2d3c0878a7854fce77a7c2f773.png

16 minutes ago, Flipper said:

lol no they dont like when SH lovers  have some fun and enyoj in playing SH, so they will destroy it now, but when u make NTS map that is long 10 mins no1 cares

#reality

There are NTS lovers who like long maps. It goes both ways.

Instead of removing super jump, have it become a second jump type that has a longer reload time than normal jump. Makes SH more strategic.

Edited by besweeet