1. 1. Keep super jump?

• Yes, keep it
    • No, delete it
    • Netural, whatever happens :)
    • Yes, but modify it

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, besweeet said:

There are NTS lovers who like long maps. It goes both ways.

Instead of removing super jump, have it become a second jump type that has a longer reload time than normal jump. Makes SH more strategic.

If the map maker's can do that it would be good

25 minutes ago, besweeet said:

There are NTS lovers who like long maps. It goes both ways.

Instead of removing super jump, have it become a second jump type that has a longer reload time than normal jump. Makes SH more strategic.

Like, lots of superjump maps come from @Maina, I spoke about it MONTHS ago and he was going to look for it. Seems like he still didn't update the maps.

I'm having a hard time taking this discussion about superjump serious. 

I don't see how it's unfair because everyone can use superjump. It's not as if only some can. The thing is : some know how to use it right and some dont. Now the ones that don't know are asking for it to be removed. That's just crazy.

Then i want nts and rtf to be removed aswell because its unfair since people playing with controllers have a benefit...

See how crazy that sounds...

About the time a superjump map takes.. look at some DD maps as Looney toones or that one on the island. Not to say anything about marathon races.

If ppl dont like a gamemode, just go eat a cookie, smoke a cigarette, make some coffee or fap the shit out of yourself..

Super jump is different. You can instant jump every time you land. SH wasn't made for this. There should be a reload time for the superjump. It is just waste of time. 5 mins goes by and players are just watching 2-3 players jumping and jumping and even sometimes no one wins. NTS and RTF are totally different issue, so lets stick to SH for now. Maybe not delete all superjump maps but at least 50% of it. They are so much and sometimes I join and spend 50 mins playing SH ONLY. I hope it is clear for everyone what I mean. You can always ofc post your opinion and thoughts. I am not against any of you. I only look forward to help each and everyone of you as much as I can. 

Just now, besweeet said:

Why delete the map? Just remove or modify the superjump part.

Yes thats what I meant, sorry my bad :( As Mad said, deleting the superjump. 

1 hour ago, MADKILLER said:

I most likely delete the script rather than a load of maps

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, besweeet said:

Why delete the map? Just remove or modify the superjump part.

can't be removed the maps have to be deleted talking to bier it spam errors for developers

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, RenoPopper said:

Modifying superjump sh would be an option, like @besweeet said maybe make a longer loading time for superjump. But removing the maps is way too drastic in my opinion.

They all are going for now

7 minutes ago, Cena said:

Super jump is different. You can instant jump every time you land. SH wasn't made for this. There should be a reload time for the superjump. It is just waste of time. 5 mins goes by and players are just watching 2-3 players jumping and jumping and even sometimes no one wins. NTS and RTF are totally different issue, so lets stick to SH for now. Maybe not delete all superjump maps but at least 50% of it. They are so much and sometimes I join and spend 50 mins playing SH ONLY. I hope it is clear for everyone what I mean. You can always ofc post your opinion and thoughts. I am not against any of you. I only look forward to help each and everyone of you as much as I can. 

Bring back cargame. Problem fixed

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, RenoPopper said:

Why not first come up with a solution before making this kind of measures.

If i remove the script the developers be spammed with errors so it's best for now to delete them

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, besweeet said:

This is stupid. Have you tried removing superjump from the maps? Post the errors you're talking about. So far, this seems like the lazy route.

Talk to bier developrs got a console that get spammed with it

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, NITROX said:

Wouldn't it be better instead of deleting all the maps of the mrgreen, sending out warnings to the mapmakers so they can help you find a solution to this?

I will be making a post on this so all map makers can see and fix it as i dont want to delete loads of maps