1. 1. Keep super jump?

• Yes, keep it
    • No, delete it
    • Netural, whatever happens :)
    • Yes, but modify it

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, NITROX said:
Can you give us a little time to work on that?
Before deleting the maps

I discuss this I am willing to give you guys 2 weeks my self to try and discuss this to find a way to work this all out as long as @Cena agrees

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, NITROX said:

But I'd like to ask a favor

Sure we won't delete them for now the SH super mega jumps as there is like a over 200 to clear and I not got time to find them all

Guest F1MADKILLER
Just now, NITROX said:

Be a little more tolerant with new scripts and different maps, because that is what we attract in the MTA, the possibility of doing a thousand things every day, let us invent scripts, mods and etc... and allow players to vote if they think super jumps, flashlights and others are erased or allowed (without harming anyone)

flashing lights are fine as long as its clear I think now for a option to turn them off or slow them down

We try every day to make the mrgreen different from everything we know, and the proof of this is that there is no other game in the world that attracts as many new players as the mrgreen for years and years without stopping

If something is wrong, communicate to us, and we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible, after all, this is why I applied for map Assistant, to support new creators, and preserve new and old players, and this is what I try to do every day , many people ask me for help by Facebook or discord, and I'm always in the mood, but after a while most always give up.

If something bothers you, do not call, by discord, Facebook, email or F3, always we open to suggestions and constructive criticism

Well the maps which it has flashing on-screen which its like eyegasm, just delete the script and map is fine 

About superjump maps i have no problem with that, As you all did do to @AssNtitties superjump's map and superjump (script) got removed, this maybe would be fine, i guess. 

Honestly, I like all modes don't have a problem tbh :D

Guest F1MADKILLER
3 minutes ago, NITROX said:

We try every day to make the mrgreen different from everything we know, and the proof of this is that there is no other game in the world that attracts as many new players as the mrgreen for years and years without stopping

If something is wrong, communicate to us, and we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible, after all, this is why I applied for map Assistant, to support new creators, and preserve new and old players, and this is what I try to do every day , many people ask me for help by Facebook or discord, and I'm always in the mood, but after a while most always give up.

If something bothers you, do not call, by discord, Facebook, email or F3, always we open to suggestions and constructive criticism

I used to always try and leave feedback for map makers but where I am so busy with work I don't get to review them as often ): I use to always try and give ways for them to improve a small bit

23 minutes ago, Noam said:

I think the normal jump hight should be ajustable in the meta.xlm that way there is no need for a second jump script and no combining 2 jumps for a superjump which is kind of a glich also that jump has a timer on it.

<settings>

<setting name="#skins" value='[ &quot;cj&quot; ]'></setting>
        <setting name="#time" value="6:0"></setting>
        <setting name="#maxplayers" value="[ 128 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#useLODs" value="[ true ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#gamespeed" value="[ 1 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#ghostmode" value='[ &quot;false&quot; ]'></setting>
        <setting name="#weather" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#vehicleweapons" value='[ &quot;false&quot; ]'></setting>
        <setting name="#minplayers" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#respawntime" value="[ 5 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#gravity" value="[ 0.0080000004 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#waveheight" value="[ 0 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#racemode" value='[ &quot;Shooter&quot; ]'></setting>
        <setting name="#locked_time" value="[ true ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#duration" value="[ 1800 ]"></setting>
        <setting name="#respawn" value='[ &quot;none&quot; ]'></setting>
        <setting name="#jumpheight" value='[ 0.4 ]'></setting>

</settings>

???

Edited by NITROX
Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, NITROX said:

@MADKILLER, To solve the problem of "Flashingsky", Noam created a version where the player can turn ON/OFF the script complete if he wants, would this solve this problem of flashingsky??

That would be brilliant it would solve it

18 hours ago, Noam said:

I think the normal jump hight should be ajustable in the meta.xlm that way there is no need for a second jump script and no combining 2 jumps for a superjump which is kind of a glich also that jump has a timer on it.

@Cena, would it be possible to add this feature in plugin of Mrgreen?

Guest F1MADKILLER
1 hour ago, Sky.meh said:

Yeah, delete it and watch how 10% of players leave because they play just because of it. xD

We are trying to work out a solution what works best with the map makers and us