1. 1. Keep super jump?

• Yes, keep it
    • No, delete it
    • Netural, whatever happens :)
    • Yes, but modify it

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest F1MADKILLER
2 minutes ago, besweeet said:

It's missing a "keep it, but modify it" option... Because of this, I had to vote for delete :).

Same it just needs like a small timer to make it same as normal jump

Just give limit for super jump, like 5 seconds and remove limit for normal low jump. That will fix it.

On others servers there is no limit for jump in SH, also it sometimes gets laggy on the server and u cant jump or jump with delay while super jump that has no limit works perfectly all the time...

Edited by AssNtitties
Guest F1MADKILLER
7 minutes ago, AssNtitties said:

Just give limit for super jump, like 5 seconds and remove limit for normal low jump. That will fix it.

On others servers there is no limit for jump in SH, also it sometimes gets laggy on the server and u cant jump or jump with delay while super jump that has no limit works perfectly all the time...

Finally someone speaks sense!

On 2018-01-27 at 8:17 PM, Cena said:

Super jump is different. You can instant jump every time you land. SH wasn't made for this. There should be a reload time for the superjump. It is just waste of time. 5 mins goes by and players are just watching 2-3 players jumping and jumping and even sometimes no one wins. NTS and RTF are totally different issue, so lets stick to SH for now. Maybe not delete all superjump maps but at least 50% of it. They are so much and sometimes I join and spend 50 mins playing SH ONLY. I hope it is clear for everyone what I mean. You can always ofc post your opinion and thoughts. I am not against any of you. I only look forward to help each and everyone of you as much as I can. 

That's exactly what i wanted to to when i was MM. Limit the superjump maps, but at the same time limit DM maps on RTF cuz thats same principle. RTF wasnt meant to be DM,same as shooter wasnt meant to be removed by the superjump script.

7 hours ago, AssNtitties said:

Agreed

14 hours ago, Goldberg said:

That's exactly what i wanted to to when i was MM. Limit the superjump maps, but at the same time limit DM maps on RTF cuz thats same principle. RTF wasnt meant to be DM,same as shooter wasnt meant to be removed by the superjump script.

It is then that these marathons and other long maps should also be kicked out if sh is too long for Mega jump ...  

Add the best map back to battle or soliders and you turn it off; v

Edited by NooNiezle
:V