Mr. Green Gaming

Made a team, didn't work, got my GC stolen lol

Sky

So a very weird ass glitch happened to me today. I was making a team in F6, and I hit create team while in a CTF match.

Something weird happened and I switched from blue team to red team all of a sudden, I was holding the red flag when I was in the red team xD Weird af... Aaanyway, the point is, I hit the create team button and It took the GC away from me but the team wasn't created. I tried reconnecting, but nothing changed.

Can I have my GC back? @Ywa

1 hour ago, Sky.meh said:

So a very weird ass glitch happened to me today. I was making a team in F6, and I hit create team while in a CTF match.

Something weird happened and I switched from blue team to red team all of a sudden, I was holding the red flag when I was in the red team xD Weird af... Aaanyway, the point is, I hit the create team button and It took the GC away from me but the team wasn't created. I tried reconnecting, but nothing changed.

Can I have my GC back? @Ywa

yes u can, u will get atleast double 

• 4 months later...
On 2/2/2018 at 6:59 PM, Sky said:

I bought it once again, which means I wasted another 2500 GC. You now owe me 5000 GC in total, this shit is just stealing my GC. You can see in the chat that I bought it and I'm not in any team, tried reconnecting, that shit just steals my GC lol

Hello,

In fact same thing happen to me, I pay 2500 GC, and nothing happen...

I can pay another 2500 GC nothing again...

How i can create my team ?

Now I am out of green coin...

TY

1 hour ago, ddffgg3 said:

Hello,

In fact same thing happen to me, I pay 2500 GC, and nothing happen...

I can pay another 2500 GC nothing again...

How i can create my team ?

Now I am out of green coin...

TY

What was your clan name? What is your ingame as well? 

1 hour ago, ddffgg3 said:

ty for your response,

team name: [FR] FRANCE

Can you create it for me ?

[2018-06-07 13:27:00] PURCHASE Team: FRANCE - FRENCH PLAYERS ONLY, [FR], #FF000011, Conditions: être taggé FR. Salut à vous les pilotes FR, voici un clan pour renforcer la comunautée FR de green race, car il y a de bons joueurs, mais éparpillés... : 2509-2500=9(true) - #2EFEF7ddffgg#FF00003//24578/484DE53C6562D2CDF53B1753001151F4/ddffgg3
This is such a long clan name. SDK have changed it to 50 characters max. Re-create the clan with no more than 50 characters for the clan name. PM me ingame to refund you 5,000 GCs. 

• 5 months later...