⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Sky's Administrator Application

Sky

Yo,

I've been thinking of making this application back in 2015 when I was a moderator for 1,5 years, but I had too much stuff going on in my life thus explaining why I backed out from my moderator rights aswell.

I decided to make a comeback though, I am holding on moderator rights as of now and punishing rule violators and generally people ruining the gameplay experience for others.

If you still don't know me by now, you can feel free to check out my moderator application I made quite a while ago: https://mrgreengaming.com/forums/topic/19909-skys-moderator-application/

Being a daily player in the MrGreen MTA servers since 2013 and with staff experience of almost 2 years, I believe I am definitely worthy to finally step up to Administrator rights. I have found myself not being able to punish rather serious rule violators in-game with my current moderator rights, such as server advertisers, repetative insultors, blockers and campers.

On the other side, the use of the Admin panel greatly improves gameplay experience for other players. Very often people back out from long NTS races just to sit AFK or even quit the server, but having admin rights lets you entertain the players by giving them different vehicles so they can have fun while waiting for the race to finish. There are lots of ways to improve gameplay experience and to make players have a lot more fun by changing the world settings aswell and customizing the experience to extract the most fun possible.

I have seen players requesting different sensible things from admins just to make the gameplay better, and user experience is the most important thing to me.

Admin rights would also allow me to take action directly from Discord, which I am on pretty much all the time, which would be a great advantage even when I'm not in-game.

All in all, having admin rights would let me not only completely wipe out negative attitude from players but also liven up the atmosphere and let everyone in the server have even more fun than usual.

Thank you for reading ;p

Peace,

Sky

Edited by Sky.meh
1 minute ago, Sky.meh said:

On the other side, the use of the Admin panel greatly improves gameplay experience for other players. Very often people back out from long NTS races just to sit AFK or even quit the server, but having admin rights lets you entertain the players by giving them different vehicles so they can have fun while waiting for the race to finish. There are lots of ways to improve gameplay experience and to make players have a lot more fun by changing the world settings aswell and customizing the experience to extract the most fun possible.

I like you mentioned the thing above as it's damn true :) 

GL

4 hours ago, Florin said:

15 days from your Mod apply accepted, and now u want admin ?

What are u seeking for ??:wtf:

Gl anyway...

Boi I have more experience being mod than you entire lifetime on this server lmao, now leave this post alone drama queen kthxbai

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Cena locked this topic