Mr. Green Gaming

GUI being dont well displayed

Platin

I would recommend to use center coordinates and mantain width and height on that gui. Some of the DX have problems too, but these are usually with the fonts and sizes and not because bad relatives.

For example i cant read this (i guess top is date and then my GC, that i can look on the right side)
KrwfGEF.png

And this is outside, but doesn't really matter.
9HhqxLm.png

EDIT: Also this happens
FBaC9ys.png

Edited by Platin
Added another thing
4 hours ago, inteLzzz said:

It is probably due to the low resolution, the GUI is too large, some parts of it don't scale as I've noticed with different resolutions. Did you try a higher res?

I already know that, but it should not be happening and there is a form to repair this, cuz i have enough resolution to see like 4 or 5 rules.

EDIT:
Why 800x600 in 2018? I mean even phones got bigger resolution (I cant quote you for some reaseon)

I use 800x600 windowed cuz i script a lot, and its really easy for me to just simply have a low resolution.

Edited by Platin
18 hours ago, Ywa said:

Some GUI/HUD elements do not scale well. Both for lower resolutions and high resolutions such a 4K. This should be improved, however, I don't think anyone can look into it in the near future.

Related issue: https://github.com/JarnoVgr/Mr.Green-MTA-Resources/issues/376

I can help with that, didnt know this was open source. When I be able to find the files I'll make the changes.

EDIT: File found, changed. I'll check about the letters on the checkpoint going out.

Edited by Platin
2 hours ago, Platin said:

I can help with that, didnt know this was open source. When I be able to find the files I'll make the changes.

EDIT: File found, changed. I'll check about the letters on the checkpoint going out.

Great! All help is appreciated. :)