Mr. Green Gaming

Addressing the Corruption in Mr. Green

HaRCoR7

8 minutes ago, SkyNET said:

sorry i cant take any random players with their few months exp on green serious. Else i would have a lot of work. But feel free to talk to me in 7 years later with 7 years exp.

Fuck off, I have been also playing since 2012. If i don't play on mix like your kiddie friends doesn't mean i'm not here. why is mix the main server anyways, Race has more players online 90%+ of the time with less AFKers.

edit: u6cUJA1.png

nice, so now you do not want free speech here also, if you get triggered by peoples opinions you should get help my dude. the screen perfectly describes the absolute state of the servers

edit2: mZNPWCb.png

listening to the community since 2009

Edited by inteLzzz
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Cena unlocked this topic

What i got from Skynet's logic is: "Hi fucking faggots" entrance > silent afterwards = OK, but silent entrance > loud afterwards = BAN.

For instance, a new player's first day on mrgreen; sees Skynet get online with his regular entrance. So what is he thinking? Hell yea i can say whatever i want fuck around with other players, so much fun! Next thing he sees he gets muted by Stig for saying fucking noob in the chat.

Since demotion is not an option my honest and unbiased opinion is Cena should warn Skynet to never say things like that again.

1 hour ago, sweetsandy said:

What i got from Skynet's logic is: "Hi fucking faggots" entrance > silent afterwards = OK, but silent entrance > loud afterwards = BAN.

For instance, a new player's first day on mrgreen; sees Skynet get online with his regular entrance. So what is he thinking? Hell yea i can say whatever i want fuck around with other players, so much fun! Next thing he sees he gets muted by Stig for saying fucking noob in the chat.

Since demotion is not an option my honest and unbiased opinion is Cena should warn Skynet to never say things like that again.

I mentioned this months and months ago, seems like nobody took action against it. Like I said before, we the players have nothing to say here. Atleast @Cena unlocked the topic and is willing to listen to us all.

Edited by r0cK
43 minutes ago, r0cK said:

I mentioned this months and months ago, seems like nobody took action against it. Like I said before, we the players have nothing to say here. Atleast @Cena unlocked the topic and is willing to listen to us all.

Looks like he forgot to mention aboout complains on himself..

well.. if people sat quiet in the eighties we'd still have communism in Poland..we can't lose hope:grr:

15 hours ago, inteLzzz said:

edit: u6cUJA1.png

nice, so now you do not want free speech here also, if you get triggered by peoples opinions you should get help my dude. the screen perfectly describes the absolute state of the servers

edit2: mZNPWCb.png

listening to the community since 2009

you can have your free speech i dont care how much free time do you have to provoke here with your "free speech" i just wont care about it sooner or later :))))) and i dont get these screens what proves for you? its a fucking basic thing we wont let you simple palyers telling us what we can do 

Edited by SkyNET
9 hours ago, Canvas said:

hmm SandySweet banned is Good.

the unfair ban well deserved

Stay away troll

Who the fuck are u? Random player who posts random things? U said that hes a troll maybe he is, but i think u a more troll than him, his troll someone can understand as funny things. Okey whatever leave this conversation RANDOM player :) Enjoy ur game and let sandy play his game how he wants and unban him. Give @r0cK back his admin. Ty :wave: 

i dont know how to say but sandy to come back no way because always provoke others player talking in some wierd language so i think he diserve unban un  like me like others ,  so everyone have more chances to comeback only peace , i dont know what is happing with those actions people going guilty for little mistakes but what ever guys its just a game . 

Rock did not do anything wrong i dont know what is happeing but we always been kind with me, and i respect this guy he gives me alot of chances talking and helping alot on this server , good advice from him .

Let's regain all this things of the past and forget what it was and never happen again
2 hours ago, KneeLzy said:

Who the fuck are u? Random player who posts random things? U said that hes a troll maybe he is, but i think u a more troll than him, his troll someone can understand as funny things. Okey whatever leave this conversation RANDOM player :) Enjoy ur game and let sandy play his game how he wants and unban him. Give @r0cK back his admin. Ty :wave: 

I don't know what really happend (really I just join MTA servers once in a while) but this is a public post on the forum, so i'm gonna say something for the staff, don't listen that much to the people. It's obvious that you don't want (as an admin) drop down the community you have been working for months or years just because you want to be 'corrupt', that's nonsense. The thing is that with some decisions people get angry because they got punished, and you surely already experienced that. Maybe you played on a jailbreak cs 1.6 server and did something wrong and got ban. You didn't want the punishment for it, but you have it, and it's likely that you are gonna get back to that server's forums and start saying things about the staff that really you didn't think until now. It's just normal, and we have seen it before, in all communities, no exception. But that's the price for it, you seek it and you gain it. Why can't you just play like other people do? Like, no causing problem whatsoever, being a nice guy. 

If that guy Sandy is ban is for a reason. The staff obviously knows that you like that guy a lot, so it was really necesary to get him banned, trust me. And it isn't even a permaban, is just temporal, he will be playing again probably sometime this year. Yeah, he didn't cheat if I have that correctly, but if people says that he is a pain in the ass, is for something.

Theard guy, just think twice before making a post. I know you are maybe angry or sad cuz bans and shit, but the staffs are making the best for the community they seek, you know.

9 minutes ago, Platin said:

I don't know what really happend (really I just join MTA servers once in a while) but this is a public post on the forum, so i'm gonna say something for the staff, don't listen that much to the people. It's obvious that you don't want (as an admin) drop down the community you have been working for months or years just because you want to be 'corrupt', that's nonsense. The thing is that with some decisions people get angry because they got punished, and you surely already experienced that. Maybe you played on a jailbreak cs 1.6 server and did something wrong and got ban. You didn't want the punishment for it, but you have it, and it's likely that you are gonna get back to that server's forums and start saying things about the staff that really you didn't think until now. It's just normal, and we have seen it before, in all communities, no exception. But that's the price for it, you seek it and you gain it. Why can't you just play like other people do? Like, no causing problem whatsoever, being a nice guy. 

If that guy Sandy is ban is for a reason. The staff obviously knows that you like that guy a lot, so it was really necesary to get him banned, trust me. And it isn't even a permaban, is just temporal, he will be playing again probably sometime this year. Yeah, he didn't cheat if I have that correctly, but if people says that he is a pain in the ass, is for something.

Theard guy, just think twice before making a post. I know you are maybe angry or sad cuz bans and shit, but the staffs are making the best for the community they seek, you know.

Everything you say here is 99% true. There is a word (1%) that is just not true. People here know which word is that  :D

5 hours ago, Platin said:

Who are you and what the fuck are you talking about? You can't just come from nowhere and pretend to be involved in a series of proceedings with a timeline that goes back a year, and just throw your senseless opinion on it. Saying that you don't KNOW what happened, you DON'T PLAY the game, and you bring up Counter Strike jailbreak and god knows what you're on about? Please, if you got anything that makes SENSE and IS relevant to the topic context say it, otherwise please don't bother yourself replying furthermore..

Plus, any staff is not FLAWLESS, some individuals do things without thinking twice for the sake of the community, 90% of the bans on Mr. Green are just nothing but an act of arrogance from the corresponding admin, a satisfaction for his dirty ego.
Thus why I made this topic, because corruption exists in this community, and someone has to put an end to it, and state new strict rules for dealing with players of all kinds, you don't ban a player just for calling you a "noob", like seriously how dumb can you be?

2 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Thus why I made this topic, because corruption exists in this community, and someone has to put an end to it, and state new strict rules for dealing with players of all kinds, you don't ban a player just for calling you a "noob", like seriously how dumb can you be?

How many times and how many way shall i tell you that I DONT CARE about you and your fake/ theatrical opinion. Go sit down and play in quiet as you did before or gtfo from here

1 minute ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Who are you and what the fuck are you talking about? You can't just come from nowhere and pretend to be involved in a series of proceedings with a timeline that goes back a year, and just throw your senseless opinion on it. Saying that you don't KNOW what happened, you DON'T PLAY the game, and you bring up Counter Strike jailbreak and god knows what you're on about? Please, if you got anything that makes SENSE and IS relevant to the topic context say it, otherwise please don't bother yourself replying furthermore..

Plus, any staff is not FLAWLESS, some individuals do things without thinking twice for the sake of the community, 90% of the bans on Mr. Green are just nothing but an act of arrogance from the corresponding admin, a satisfaction for his dirty ego.

I don't care about the users banned, I care about what you stand up for. You cant just think that the staff a community that is literally open-source will think on just being corrupt and doing whatever they want. Don't like that player cuz he is hispanic (4 example), PUM BAN.

Also i didn't attack you, i give you an advice in a very polite way, and you took it to the other side. You say is a game and all, but then you are thinking about corruption, on a game, that has no sense. Trust me when I say that I know what I'm talking about.

I just can't stand players that really think this kind of things, this community isn't giving the admins the big houses and shit, they do it for fun, and they have been doing it for fun since a lot time ago. It's just disrespectfull, and not only for the staffs on this community, but for the staff on others communities too. Some of them take hours of their lives just for making the server don't go full crazy mode, and theards like this make it seem like it wasn't worth it.

4 hours ago, KneeLzy said:

He has been playing here more than you fucktard. I'd like to ask, who the fuck are you? lmao It's amazing how the people who know the less are the ones who love to talk the most, gtfo . A guy who is simply trolling for fun and annoying other players don't deserve an unban. Go suck other's one dick

Edited by Gametaff
5 hours ago, SkyNET said:

How many times and how many way shall i tell you that I DONT CARE about you and your fake/ theatrical opinion. Go sit down and play in quiet as you did before or gtfo from here

Countless times, but why are you still targeting me? I'm not pointing at you there, why did you bother yourself to reply? I'm pointing out CORRUPT admins, you're the first to reply, are you one of them? It's good to know what you are, and what you're doing, it's bad not to change it.

5 hours ago, Platin said:

I don't care about the users banned, I care about what you stand up for. You cant just think that the staff a community that is literally open-source will think on just being corrupt and doing whatever they want. Don't like that player cuz he is hispanic (4 example), PUM BAN.

Also i didn't attack you, i give you an advice in a very polite way, and you took it to the other side. You say is a game and all, but then you are thinking about corruption, on a game, that has no sense. Trust me when I say that I know what I'm talking about.

I just can't stand players that really think this kind of things, this community isn't giving the admins the big houses and shit, they do it for fun, and they have been doing it for fun since a lot time ago. It's just disrespectfull, and not only for the staffs on this community, but for the staff on others communities too. Some of them take hours of their lives just for making the server don't go full crazy mode, and theards like this make it seem like it wasn't worth it.

You don't care about the banned players? You have nothing to do here, you can asslick elsewhere, PM's, In-game, anywhere.
We're having an open discussion about what's GOING ON in Mr. Green NOWADAYS, you haven't been there for a while, you don't know what's going on, better not pinch your nose in.

I don't play MTA for a month or two and all this unnecessary drama happens. Maybe I should play this instead of Overwatch... Just kidding.

IMO, this is a lot of unnecessary drama. Instead, the servers should be about fun.

How about everyone hits the reset button, behaves and everyone [theoretically] should get along. Any personal grudges against others should be ignored, especially when it comes to the mod and admin teams.

8 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

You don't care about the banned players? You have nothing to do here, you can asslick elsewhere, PM's, In-game, anywhere.
We're having an open discussion about what's GOING ON in Mr. Green NOWADAYS, you haven't been there for a while, you don't know what's going on, better not pinch your nose in.

Well, i talk in the most respectfull way i could. Why I would lick any ass when i don't even play that often? Don't proyect on me dude, you are the one that made the post defending the users banned because they are old players (wich is no excuse), not me.

I'll left it here, if you don't want to listen I understand, you are angry. Good luck with that, but really you are making it worse than it's.

4 hours ago, Platin said:

Well, i talk in the most respectfull way i could. Why I would lick any ass when i don't even play that often? Don't proyect on me dude, you are the one that made the post defending the users banned because they are old players (wich is no excuse), not me.

I'll left it here, if you don't want to listen I understand, you are angry. Good luck with that, but really you are making it worse than it's.

The only excuse is that they're old? You read nothing then.
And no I'm not angry at all lol, It's just difficult for me arguing with people like you..

Edited by HaRCoR7
14 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Countless times, but why are you still targeting me? I'm not pointing at you there, why did you bother yourself to reply? I'm pointing out CORRUPT admins, you're the first to reply, are you one of them? It's good to know what you are, and what you're doing, it's bad not to change it.

So let me see it. if i am banning you because you cant lock your mouth and just keep continue provoke does that make me corrupt? In this case all the world is corrupt.  You probably dont know how the thing works in situations like this then