Jump to content
Mr. Green Gaming
HaRCoR7

Addressing the Corruption in Mr. Green

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, SkyNET said:

sorry i cant take any random players with their few months exp on green serious. Else i would have a lot of work. But feel free to talk to me in 7 years later with 7 years exp.

Everything you say here is 99% true. There is a word (1%) that is just not true. People here know which word is that  :D

So you can't take serious someone with a few months exp but you hail and praise someone who's been here for a month? Why can't you just admit it's all personal for you instead of showing your hypocrisy over and over? 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, SkyNET said:

So let me see it. if i am banning you because you cant lock your mouth and just keep continue provoke does that make me corrupt? In this case all the world is corrupt.  You probably dont know how the thing works in situations like this then 

Go ahead, ban me for "provoking". See? You're the only one going with this shit, we're having a discussion here, now you want to ban me because you, out of everyone, don't like what I say the most.

Share this post


Link to post

We will soon have new rules in place for repeat offenders which should hopefully make the mute and ban process more transparent to the players.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Go ahead, ban me for "provoking". See? You're the only one going with this shit, we're having a discussion here, now you want to ban me because you, out of everyone, don't like what I say the most.

dude you made this topic for provoke not for a real discussion your coming here playing the upset like an actor because of a player you dont even know just ingame so stop coming with your "discussion" you wanted drama you got it now you can stop it or i stop it

Edited by SkyNET

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Gametaff said:

He has been playing here more than you fucktard. I'd like to ask, who the fuck are you? lmao It's amazing how the people who know the less are the ones who love to talk the most, gtfo . A guy who is simply trolling for fun and annoying other players don't deserve an unban. Go suck other's one dick

Watch ur language young man. If u  telling me to suck someone's dick i can suck urs , just come to my country and i will but before i suck we will talk like a MANS. One cunt trying to be the GOD of the server and can insult others , like he have some power against people (whos not admin). What can u do to me? Literally nothing just a typical kid behind screen trying to be at the top and thinks he can do whatever he wants. Okey faggot do whatever u want just before saying something go take some milk and think with who a u messing. Enjoy HOWDY!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, KneeLzy said:

 before saying something go take some milk and think with who a u messing. Enjoy HOWDY!

I'm 22 and I like milk too :'(

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, KneeLzy said:

Watch ur language young man. If u  telling me to suck someone's dick i can suck urs , just come to my country and i will but before i suck we will talk like a MANS. One cunt trying to be the GOD of the server and can insult others , like he have some power against people (whos not admin). What can u do to me? Literally nothing just a typical kid behind screen trying to be at the top and thinks he can do whatever he wants. Okey faggot do whatever u want just before saying something go take some milk and think with who a u messing. Enjoy HOWDY!

I don't even know if laughing or feeling shame for what I just read. Firstly you assume that you can insult others anywhere just because you consider him your god? lmao. Then you're telling me you'll be able to suck my dick if we talk like gentlemen well as far as I'm aware you can't be that manly if you agree to suck someone's dick lol. Use your brain for a second if you have one ofc. Ah also, learn some fucking English, that shit was terrible

Share this post


Link to post

Like what? Can't I give my opinion on what's going on here as everyone does yeah right. I really don't know your position about this but if you're in favor then I should be the one who expected better from you as an old friend, just saying

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Gametaff said:

Like what? Can't I give my opinion on what's going on here as everyone does yeah right. I really don't know your position about this but if you're in favor then I should be the one who expected better from you as an old friend, just saying

I just think you'd use less foul language, even if others are.

It's all pointless drama. Apparently, some players hold grudges against others which isn't helping anyone.

Sure, some may have been too quick to mute and ban people, but we will evaluate these things.

Our new and upcoming mod + ban rules will be transparent and are expected to eliminate perma-mutes and perma-bans. Having simple and transparent rules will allow players to know what to expect if they misbehave so that they'll think twice about spamming / trash talking too much / etc.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, SkyNET said:

you can have your free speech i dont care how much free time do you have to provoke here with your "free speech" i just wont care about it sooner or later :))))) and i dont get these screens what proves for you? its a fucking basic thing we wont let you simple palyers telling us what we can do 

The point is you have been reported for falsely banning people before, and you still boast your powers and treat normal players like lesser beings, I notice that pattern among other mix admins too. Also the fact that you put free speech in quotes and call a players honest opinion fake, which in fact many other players agree with is alone kinda fucked up, man :)

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, inteLzzz said:

The point is you have been reported for falsely banning people before, and you still boast your powers and treat normal players like lesser beings, I notice that pattern among other mix admins too. Also the fact that you put free speech in quotes and call a players honest opinion fake, which in fact many other players agree with is alone kinda fucked up, man :)

keep dreaming dude i could even ban you  for saying false things about me

Share this post


Link to post

So after having a discussion about this topic with other admins i decided to giving a last chance to Sandy. Others come up with the idea to replace it with 3 months mute. I came up with a better solution i dont give mute instead i let him talk but if he just even says 1 word for me i will make it perma again. This goes to any other players that came here attacking me.  About myself i can only promise i wont welcoming  players anymore in the way i usually do. I expect all of you the same ( thinking about not talking to me and i wont talk to you either) You dont like me i dont like you either but we can play together in silence. So be happy and go play. Gonna close the topic now

Share this post


Link to post

I think it is kinda worked out? TBH I didn't read some of the posts since it was too much for me. Anyway, if any of you still wanna say something, feel free to PM me. 

Bier and I will post about the new rules and according to what you have done the admin team should punish the player. We will be more opening and we just hope you guys enjoy. 

Have a good day everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×