⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Suggestions for Mr.Green community

Cena

There could be a room inside the servers of the Mrgreen, race and mix, exclusive to Clan war, where the leaders of each clan could challenge a CW to another team, a any time, and introduce to the game a  "Toptime " of each team's victories.

I do not know if this feature already exists in the game, but I believe it would be fun , hope I have managed to see very well what I wanted to say

Edited by NITROX
HueHueHue BRBRBRBRBR

yes, but it would be as it happens in DD when using /duel and we are transported to a  "alternative dimension", where the dispute happens within the server itself, where players who are not participating can watch the dispute if they want, but without interfere if they are not part of the teams.

Whether the team leader could call other teams for a dispute, if the opposing team refuses he loses points in the Toptime, if the team loses he would have some points for participating, if he wins he would have double points, and the teams that are on top would win a badge on the Forum, discord, and on the server

Edited by NITROX
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

As far as other games to potentially branch into, maybe some of the newer popular ones that offer server hosting? Valheim is wildly popular and its playerbase is still skyrocketing. Minecraft seems to be gaining popularity again as well, mainly the super modded worlds, but it might be a viable candidate for new Green content. Then there's Team Fortress 2, many years old but still averaging 112k concurrent players.

Edited by riversbox
34 minutes ago, riversbox said:

As far as other games to potentially branch into, maybe some of the newer popular ones that offer server hosting? Valheim is wildly popular and its playerbase is still skyrocketing. Minecraft seems to be gaining popularity again as well, mainly the super modded worlds, but it might be a viable candidate for new Green content. Then there's Team Fortress 2, many years old but still averaging 112k concurrent players.

Thank you. I didn't know about Valheim. Will give it a look, but priority now is getting our website back on lol

Minecraft we have a vanilla server over there. No one to handle and manage it sadly.

We are going to have our Gmod servers back on. Hopefully they be successful next to our MTA servers. 

TF2 ik nothing about still either way need someone to handle and manage it. Same issue with Minecraft. 

Will do my best to get more servers for Mr. Green, but in the same time trying to focus on what we have. They are not the best servers currently sadly :(

• 9 months later...

I think doing this will bother racing people too much, especially players playing with lower resolutions. These headers can become really large with longer names. These name will obstruct the entire screen eventually 

I'm not sure if you're using the live rankboard functionality but in there the player gets a green background and a checker flag icon once finished 

3 hours ago, Nick_026 said:

I think doing this will bother racing people too much, especially players playing with lower resolutions. These headers can become really large with longer names. These name will obstruct the entire screen eventually 

I'm not sure if you're using the live rankboard functionality but in there the player gets a green background and a checker flag icon once finished 

Ok, you're right. I don't use the live rankboard functionality, could you please tell me how to activate it or where should I read more about it?

I can send you a screenshot later with exact instructions. For now I'll say it from memory. 

Type /settings. You'll get a menu. In one of these tabs there's a setting about a rankboard/leaderboard. Enabling this will enable the rankboard/leaderboard functionality. This board is also customizable a bit, there should be a settings button next to the enabler