Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Merchandise

Cena

Mr. Green Merchandise  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Interested into Mr. Green Merchandise?

So as the title says. We are willing to start selling Mr. Green Merchandise. Which will be shirts, hats, mugs, phone case, key chain....etc BUT we are not sure if you guys want that, so we wanted to ask you guys first. Are you interested into these kind of stuff? If yes then let us know below. If no, then say it as well :P We have made few "samples" of what we would be selling. It will be edited more in the future for sure, but we didn't want to put so much work on it in case no one is interested into these stuff. Take a look and let us know please. Thanks.

wAAFcBy.jpg

uaa51vs.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

By @DubStep

mrgreenwhite.jpg

komwhite.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

By @Hazy

mrgreenshirts.jpg

jnpTBby.jpgSRMq8ah.jpg

mrgreenphonecases.jpg

By @P0l4n3C

watermarked_big.jpg

watermarked_big.jpg

I would personally ask @HaRCoR7 to make some of his own. As he did all the pics which are currently used in MrGreen YouTube channel. Anyone else interested into making a design for Mr. Green Merchandise? Just send me a PM or post below. Thanks one more time. 

1 hour ago, HaRCoR7 said:

Hi, amazing idea! I'd love some Mr. Green merch myself! I'll also take a shot in designing everything from hoodies to phone cases, I'll post my work soon! :mr-green:

I am glad to hear that! Let us know when you are done with something! 

1 hour ago, F1MADKILLER said:

It is good idea but taxes and other stuff each person will have to pay ontop of order might make it quite expensive

We will try to make it as cheap as possible. Not known how much it would cost yet.

3 minutes ago, Sky said:

from a designer perspective everything looks lame, anyway good idea if you get a proper design XD

As mentioned above, we didn't want to make everything so "awesome" and then the majority says no we don't want to buy that. It would be waste of time for the people who would design it. So far the votes are nearly the same as well....

1 minute ago, Duby said:

If I can get a Hoodie with my name on the back of it then I'll deffo be interested. 

Players will be able to ask for a custom one too for sure!

Just now, Cena said:

As mentioned above, we didn't want to make everything so "awesome" and then the majority says no we don't want to buy that. It would be waste of time for the people who would design it. So far the votes are nearly the same as well....

there's little amount of players in general, and if people can't bother to donate then merch is not even a consideration xD

Just now, Sky said:

there's little amount of players in general, and if people can't bother to donate then merch is not even a consideration xD

Yea little amount which is sad. I want to expand MrGreen in more games which hopefully help the situation a little. Also I think you are wrong about donating. Sure not every month people donate, but generally people in this community to donate. Take a look here.