⚠️DATA BREACH ⚠️ ×
Mr. Green Gaming

Mr. Green Merchandise

Cena

Mr. Green Merchandise  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Interested into Mr. Green Merchandise?

3 hours ago, Gametaff said:

Taxes and shipping are gonna be more expensive than the product itself IMO

I myself don't know how stuff work in EU, US, South America or even India since we have some players from the Asian part, but shipping cost would be included. Idk how much you would pay when you receive it. I will know all of this soon and post the prices.

16 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Ye thats why i would like a new KoM logo :)

Thats what I told u long ago! I think @neox. made few logos, not sure.

45 minutes ago, Cena said:

I myself don't know how stuff work in EU, US, South America or even India since we have some players from the Asian part, but shipping cost would be included. Idk how much you would pay when you receive it. I will know all of this soon and post the prices.

Thats what I told u long ago! I think @neox. made few logos, not sure.

Yeah he did, i think also Dubstep made one long time ago, but for some reason the pics dont appear when i try to show them, apparently the posts are to old or something.

14 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Yeah he did, i think also Dubstep made one long time ago, but for some reason the pics dont appear when i try to show them, apparently the posts are to old or something.

Yea true that, I forgot about it. Too bad :( 

1 hour ago, safrague16 said:

Instead, how about developing the server? or Improve the server with the money to be earned?

Haven't you seen the Finical posts made by Ywa for the last few months? Mr. Green isn't really making any profit (except for Dec and Nov barely made it). 

This might all be a great idea but this subject has not been worked out enough. Think about the taxes people will pay on top of the product price, shipping costs around the world, who's going to make time to ship all these items, MrGreengaming is a small community there's so little people who will buy stuff. PLUS if I want some MrGreen merch I can simply make it myself in my own country and get it for much cheaper.

This is just not going to work out.

Edited by r0cK
  • 4 months later...

Are you really gona invest on mobile shells? Will you invest on all kinds of mobilephones? If not, probably not even 10% of all players will have that specific phone ur selling mobile shells to. I guess its more profitably to invest on shirts or something instead

2 minutes ago, Goldberg said:

Are you really gona invest on mobile shells? Will you invest on all kinds of mobilephones? If not, probably not even 10% of all players will have that specific phone ur selling mobile shells to. I guess its more profitably to invest on shirts or something instead

We will in both and mugs as well. @ArtistA Just started few days ago, give him some time to do more of his work. 

Edited by Cena