Mr. Green Gaming

Laca Admin/Mod application

Laca

Gameserver: Mix

Country of origin: Czech republic

Link to Steam Community profile *:  Im not really using steam that much, but ok.. -http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/, btw i will buy more games later

Discord name **: Laca#2903

Ingame name: Laca

Little something about your self and why you think you're fit to be admin:  There is aloooot to say but... something important is for example, i am very active in game, so i would be able to solve hoses between players or just mute spammers/insulters, etc, everybody know how to use translate google, so.. i can just easy find anything what anyone wrote in for example turkish and find out if its insult, also warning about english only in main chat, also i would use /votekick for bugged/not ready players in dd/sh and marking blockers in nts..  for sure about me something.. hm i think my english is like 9/10 also i can speak cz language and france... if there will be any newbie..that will need help for example in f3 ye, i can just again use google translate.. I got lot of expiriences about this, i was 1 of staff in 1 game already, so im 24/7 online in staff groups like skype/discord whatever you want me to use, also forums, i was working alot with forums when i was staff. thats all important you need to know i think..

Something about me: so im Martin, czech guy 19yo (almost).. I am studying Architecture in 1 of best czech schools, I live without parents with my older sister (21yo). Mrgreengreen i started play since 2014.. now i became much better, so i can say im good player.. maybe im not that pro like others but im really not bad.. i know every1 from mix, maybe someones from race. also im very kind to others, if they are to me. i am communicative and adapted..

Thanks for reading

Dear Laca

Edited by Laca
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest F1MADKILLER

good luck Laca the one who can't get a top 1 :P on 1 map also the steam profile link does not work @Laca

Edited by F1MADKILLER