Mr. Green Gaming

Mix clan war tournament #1

Hello and welcome everyone to the first clan war in Mr. Green Gaming. Many of you guys asked for a clan war and I am not a scripter/coder unfortunately,  but I still did find a way to make it possible without the need of scripting/coding and ofc some help from Ywa, Bier and SDK. 

Since it is our first clan war tournament. The introduction will be long but I will do my best to keep it short, but I want to make sure to make everything clear to everyone. As always, feel free to ask as well!

Lets start with the requirements:

Every clan who are willing to join, they must follow two simple rules: 

1- To join the clan war, you need 2-5 members of your clan members to join. You can NOT participate by yourself only or adding more of your clan members to the tournament.  5 will be the MAX.

2- There will be 1,000 GCs deducted from your account. So if a clan of 5 members joined. 1,000 GCs from each one will be taken away. If your clan have won the tournament. The 1,000 GCs will be given back to you. The loser clans, better luck next time.

The price: 

The winning team will receive 10,000 GCs each member. Also a rank on forums saying under their name that they have won Mr. Green first clan war tournament. 

How will it work? 

After you guys register to the tournament. You will receive a forum PM from Cena (me) and Ywa with all necessary information. Ywa will make a 2nd mix server with a password whixh will be changed frequently (for clan members, PLEASE do not share the password with anyone when you receive a password) which ONLY participating clan members will feel free to join (ofc including Ywa, Bier, Cena and SDK).

But how to register? 

Only clan owners can register. They need to make a post below mentioning their clan name. Their ingame name and their clan members who will be participating (4 others maximum).

How will a clan get qualified?

We will RANDOMLY choose teams to fit in a "draw" each 2 clans will be fighting each other without the interference of ANY other community member. There will be NTS, RTF, SH and DD. Each one of them will be played 3 full rounds. Also totally random maps will be played. 

For NTS: 1st player recieve 5 points for the team, 2nd player recieve 4 points for the team, 3rd player recieve 3 points for the team, 4th player recieve 2 points for the team and 5th receive 1 point. The rest receive nothing. 

For SH and DD: 1st player recieve 5 point for the team. 2nd player recieve 3 points for the team and 3rd player recieve 1 point for the team.

For RTF: Player who reach the flag first, will earn his team 10 points.

In case both clans got exact same amount of points. There will be totally random map (could be any mode) which will be give us the final results. 

The deadline is 1 week after this topic have been made!

For the players who are not participating. They won't be allowed to join the server. However, we will be broadcasting live in YouTube everything happening in the server, so you can feel free to watch whats happening through YouTube. Also the video will be uploaded in the channel after the clan war is done, so you can watch it at anytime you want. Don't forget to subscribe  ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQNgQEN9iBdnTSbI_nuF71g

Edit: I forgot to mention. If a clan is only have 3 members to fight with and they are against another team of 5. The other team needs to be 3 players only.

For example:

If CnT is only 3 players and they are against KoM who are 5 players. When it is time for CnT vs KoM. KoM will need to remove 2 of their members. When and if KoM wins and CnT gets disqualified. KoM will qualify to face another team. Lets say they will face "Infinity" who are 5 members. Then KoM can you all of their 5 members who registered.  

Edited by Cena

I love the idea and lets just see how it goes for the first time. :wave:

Just one idea for next time :

"For example:

If CnT is only 3 players and they are against KoM who are 5 players. When it is time for CnT vs KoM. KoM will need to remove 2 of their members. When and if KoM wins and CnT gets disqualified. KoM will qualify to face another team. Lets say they will face "Infinity" who are 5 members. Then KoM can you all of their 5 members who registered."

If thats possible maybe next time any team can register all the members they want, so more then 5 players can participate in this event.
Then each round the teamleader decides which 5 team members are gonna participate in that round.
That way you can use each one's strengths in their element of the game and makes it possible for all teammembers to experience the Clanwar.

Grtz.

16 minutes ago, Hazy said:

I love the idea and lets just see how it goes for the first time. :wave:

Just one idea for next time :

"For example:

If CnT is only 3 players and they are against KoM who are 5 players. When it is time for CnT vs KoM. KoM will need to remove 2 of their members. When and if KoM wins and CnT gets disqualified. KoM will qualify to face another team. Lets say they will face "Infinity" who are 5 members. Then KoM can you all of their 5 members who registered."

If thats possible maybe next time any team can register all the members they want, so more then 5 players can participate in this event.
Then each round the teamleader decides which 5 team members are gonna participate in that round.
That way you can use each one's strengths in their element of the game and makes it possible for all teammembers to experience the Clanwar.

Grtz.

I will keep it in mind for the next tournament.  

34 minutes ago, BlueYoshi97 said:

When is the clan war taking place?

Not decided yet. I will speak with Ywa after the registration time for clans is over. Then we will announce when and how and who will face who for the first round. My prediction is that there will be 1-2 or clan war per day. Not more than that so it will be taking few days (A week is possible).